Rias and Akeno Stand Alone! Will The Other Pursue?

After a small voting session, new characters will surface for the Azazel Cup arc. 

Piccolo, Android 17, and Android 18 will appear in (y/n)'s peerage for the Azazel Cup! 

I do NOT own Highschool DxD or ANY part of the Dragon Ball Franchise.

Enjoy!

____________________________________

(y/n): Oh boy... Oh man... That's not good...

Xenovia: What were they thinking?!

Asia: Do they really believe that they can rescue Issei on their own?! 

Kiba: We have to go after them! They could die!

Koneko: That's right! (y/n)! Get Kaio-Shin!

(y/n): Right! 

Bulma: Hold on! You guys have a plan... Right? 

Everyone stayed silent. 

Bulma: Right?! Are you kidding me?! And after all that about "making a plan" and "waiting for the right moment"?!

(y/n): We can't... I wish that there was some other way, but... We have to put it all on the line now. I won't be leaving anybody else. 

(y/n): Hey! Kaio!

Kaio-Sama: Yes, I know. I saw everything. 

(y/n): Good. Where's Shin?!

Kaio-Sama: On his way! 

____________________________________

(y/n)'s pod landed landed on the harsh orange soil of Planet Tuffle. Rias and Akeno quickly stepped out and scanned their surroundings. 

Akeno: It almost looks like Earth. 

Rias: Yeah. But take a look around. No people. Destroyed buildings. The Saiyans really did wipe out this place...

Akeno: That doesn't matter now. What matters now is finding and rescuing Issei. 

Rias: You're right. Let's get moving.

The two ran about, searching for any sign of Issei. 

Rias stopped and stared at a large tower, standing on the horizon. 

Rias: He's there.

Akeno: How do you know?

Rias: I... I just do... C'mon. Let go. 

The two soon approached the tower and found themselves marveling at its sight. The tower itself was built a large, elevated piece of earth, as metal foundations came from the ground to hold the sky-piercing tower in place. 

???: I wondered when you would arrive... 

Rias and Akeno both looked up to see a white-haired Issei jumping down from the pinnacle of the tower. He landed easily on his feet and sent a cruel smile towards their way. 

Rias: Baby!

Baby-Issei: How foolish of you to think that you can defeat me alone!

Akeno: We're not weak at all!

Rias: That's right! Give up Issei by choice, or we'll have to make you! 

Baby-Issei: Fools! Without that Saiyan, you don't even have a slightest of hopes of defeating me. 

Rias: We don't need him!

Baby-Issei: Oh, really? He's the strongest member of your group by far. Even compared to you, he's leagues above you.