Revelations! (y/n)'s Past Revealed?!

When you can't update a story cuz' you playin' Destiny 2.

I do NOT own Highschool Dxd or ANY part of the Dragon Ball Franchise.

With all that out of the way...

Enjoy!

____________________________________

(y/n) woke up to the sun in his eyes, coming through his blinds.

He looked to his right, to see Xenovia cuddled up next to him. A small smile appeared on his face as he stared upon her sleeping form. (y/n) tried to sit up, but he let out a slight groan, his body still sore, and pain still sharp. The fight with Cell took a huge toll on both his physical and mental health. A slight frown began to creep up on (y/n)'s face as he stared at Xenovia.

(y/n): Am I strong enough? Strong enough to protect you?

(y/n) slowly began to walk to the door, but before he opened the door, Xenovia spoke.

Xenovia: So. Are we agreeing to keeping this relationship a secret?

(y/n): Yeah...

Xenovia: (y/n).

(y/n): What?

Xenovia: You can talk to me. Okay?

(y/n): Okay.

Xenovia: I love you.

(y/n): Yeah... Me too.

____________________________________

Kiba and (y/n) were having a light conversation, until Issei and the girls came out, all crowding around Issei.

Rias: So, are we ready to go?

Issei: Yeah!

(y/n): I guess... Can't I stay home with Gasper?

Rias: No. You have to go to school.

(y/n): Damn school.

Kiba: It'll help. Trust me.

(y/n): Sure.

The group walked to Kuoh Academy on their normal route, the girls all fighting over Issei. Everyone except Xenovia of course.

(y/n): Are they always like this?

Kiba: Oh yeah. They always flock around Issei.

(y/n): Huh. That's something else. A bunch of girls goin' crazy over some mega perv.

Kiba: Yeah. It is different. Although, I must say, it does spice things up a bit. You never know what'll happen next!

(y/n): That much is for sure. But what about you, Kiba? You must have some sort of love interest? I mean, all the schoolgirls pretty much go crazy over you and follow you around.

Kiba: Ehh.... I'm not really into that sort of stuff.

(y/n): Pft. As if.

Kiba: Besides. I've got... Other things to focus on.

(y/n): Yeah yeah. I hear ya'.

____________________________________

The group entered the school and went their separate ways as they went to their classes. Issei, Asia, Xenovia, and (y/n) all entered the class, with Rossweisse greeting them with a smile. (y/n) immediately began doodling away on a sheet of paper, not caring about the lesson Rossweisse was giving.

Issei: Hey, at least pretend like you're paying attention.

(y/n): Like you do?

Issei: Well... Yeah.