Not For The Faint Of Heart

"I want to go back to France." Sherlock said confidently, throwing off his robes in a heap before pulling on one of his dressing robes and going to sit up next to Molly on the bed, next to the mass of sweets that he looked down to eagerly.
"Go back to France? Why would you want to do that, what've you been up to?" Molly wondered sweetly, offering Sherlock the tin of lemons to which he nodded, taking a handful and throwing them al into his mouth at once. Well evidently he realized that was a bad idea, for after about two seconds in he spit them all out into his hand and winced as though he had been severely burned.
"Today is terrible." Sherlock said flatly, holding out his handful of nasty Sherbet Lemons, obviously with the predicament of what to do with them now. "I went to the library with John, but then he took me up to the top floors to explore and we found this dark room. And we went to leave but we like touched hands or whatever, and he pushed me against the door, I swear he had every intention to kiss me, but I was stupid enough to question him...and then he snapped. He called it 'not normal' to love a boy, it was just so insulting. And then he ran away, but I still had to work next to him and clean these horrible tanks of slugs for Snape, we literally had to scrub away slime, it was disgusting! Not only that, but now John won't even look at me. I'm quite sure that was the last straw, and he was the one that burned it!" Sherlock roared, shaking his head in exasperation to which Victor and Molly sat solemnly. Molly sighed heavily, quite unsure of what to tell him, if anything at all. Really what was there to say?
"Sherlock I'm sorry." Molly muttered, for honestly that was probably the response the poor kid had been expecting.
"Well it's not even my fault this time, it's his fault. I hate him right now, I hate him so much." Sherlock decided in a growl.
"But if he asked to kiss you?" Victor guessed with a smug little smile.
"Then I'd fight three more trolls just to be his." Sherlock groaned, shaking his head miserably and just throwing the Sherbet Lemons onto the floor, presumably with no intention of cleaning them up.
"You really are changeable." Victor sighed with a grin.
"Yes well...so is he. You know the feeling Victor, of loving someone and hating them all at the same time?" Sherlock guessed. "I mean you love me and I hate you so..."
"Oh stop that nonsense, I'm not in love with you." Victor defended.
"Liar." Molly piped in, to which Victor just looked around defensively, looking almost as if he thought he was under attack or something preposterous like that.
"I don't like Sherlock, I've got a bunch of buff Scandinavians just lining up to have a glimpse of me, why should I trade them in for scrawny old Sherlock who hadn't even had his first proper kiss?" Victor exclaimed, looking about to his friends to see if someone would try to back him up here.
"Because I'm beautiful. But that's beside the point, we're talking about me now, remember? Not you." Sherlock reminded them, to which Molly nodded in agreement, crossing her legs on the bed and going through the piles of candy once more.
"Ah yes, we forgot that you were more important here." Victor grumbled.
"Well he is the one with the predominant problem." Molly pointed out, making Victor groan even more.
"Yes alright...well what more is there to say? What took you so long to get here?" Victor wondered.
"The slugs of course, Snape wouldn't let us leave until the tanks were cleaned perfectly, and we couldn't even use magic! I can barely even lift up my arms, I'm exhausted!" Sherlock growled.
"Well good thing I'm not hungry...we can skip dinner if you'd like." Molly offered, making both Sherlock and Victor nod in agreement.
"I think I'd rather die than go back in public again. I never want to see John again in my life. I'd die happy if he died right now." Sherlock said flatly.
"Now stop that nonsense, we both know you're in love with him." Molly defended.
"Besides the point." Sherlock growled, flopping down onto the bed with a Licorice Wand hanging from his teeth. Molly just patted him regretfully on the shoulder, for she understood that the poor kid was having a very difficult time with his emotions. Sherlock liked to live on the emotional extremes, that was why he was having a difficult time declaring either his hatred or his love for John. He always forgot that there was a middle option somewhere in there, a place where he could both hate and love John at the same time.
"It'll get better Sherlock, don't you worry." Victor assured with a little smile, the most optimistic thing Molly was sure she had ever heard him say.
"How very touching, thank you Victor. You have made my troubles just vanish." Sherlock mocked.
"Now be nice, Sherlock he's only trying to help." Molly snapped.
"He's doing a terrible job at helping." Sherlock said flatly. Molly just sighed, eating some more chocolate so as to keep herself from saying something vulgar. Sometimes these boys just brought her up to the edge of the cliff and tempted her to jump...but not now profanity. Not today.