My Mahomies Rule

A/N: I JUST UPDATED DENY ME NOT! Please go read and comment?? I'm following back the people who do!

Gathering up all the courage I could muster, I put on a large smile and walk out on stage to an entire audience booing. Rocco just announced Austin wasn't going to be able to preform tonight and Mahomies aren't taking it too well. I try to speak, but no one wants to quiet down. The butterflies inside of me dance because I have such stage fright, but Austin wished for me to apologize on his behalf. After a second attempt, I look back to AC who stands on the side of the stage. He shrugs his shoulders and motions for me just to give up. I turn to walk away, but something inside of me feels like I shouldn't let my boyfriend down. I walk back to the drummer and ask him for his help. He gladly agrees and takes his seat behind his large drum set. Soon, he starts beating and within seconds the crowd grows quiet. If I could sing, now would be my chance, but let's face it. I sound like a dying whale and I am soooo not in the mood to embarrass myself tonight. Once everyone is silent I quickly speak. "What's up Miami?!" The crowd roars showing their enthusiasm. "I'm sorry, but Austin's not able to preform tonight. Unfortunately the common cold has taken his toll on him. Please understand this in convince and come back tomorrow with your tickets for a exclusive meet and greet with an acoustic set. We are terribly sorry!" I finish up my speak and begin walking back off stage. I stop as I hear Mahomies chanting "get well Austin!" and the bright lights of their cell phones swaying back and forth in the background. A smile comes to my face. I pull out my phone and snap a video before I'm rushed off and taken to the car to get me back to our hotel. I unlock the door and walk in to see Austin watching tv in bed. "Hey," he says and ends up coughing midway through it. "Hi sweetie," I say and climb into bed beside him. "Look at this," I say and show him the video on my phone immediately. I watch his eyes as he sees how much everyone cares about him. It brings so much happiness to his face. "I seriously have the best fans in the world.."
I chuckle and agree. No one could deny the love Mahomies have for Austin. "That you do," I add and get back up to go take a shower and get ready for bed. "I also have the best girlfriend in the world," he says grabbing my hand and pulling me back in his chest. Im about to refuse before he continues on, making me feel guilty for his sickness. "She would be even greater if she'd stop leaving me and just let me cuddle with her."
I let out a sigh and wrap my arms around him while he down the same. "And maybe make me some soup too," he adds after a while. "Don't push it Mahone." I reply. "Okay, okay. I'm fine with just this. Thank you for helping me out tonight. I love you to death (Y/N), I swear."