Deny me not.. Part 1

The alarm clock buzzes on the poor mans phone, signaling for him to awaken and carry on a new day. He smiles at the brunette entangled in his arms.  He couldn’t be more happy with the women he chose to spend the rest of his life with. He moves her hair aside and his eyes widen. This girl was not the women he said his vows to. This girl was no where near her. Her lips were too plump and her face to thin. The heavy makeup on her skin only showed who her true colors were. Suddenly all the memories from the night before swarm into his head.

“I hope you fucking die,” her voice cried out in the heated argument.

“You know what, I hope you do too,” he yelled back before getting in his car and starting the ignition. He watched as she fell to her knees and cried out her heart. But he was not turning back. He needed space. His directions took him to the only sanity he could think of. Five beers later, and tons for sweaty bodies up against him, he could recall whispering in a woman's ear “We should get out of here.”  The Lord only knows what happened after that.

Moving slowly and silently, he crept out of the bed, hoping that the woman that he woke up next to didn’t awake to find him putting his wedding ring back on and creeping out the front door. He tip toes across the silent hotel room after slipping his clothes back on. He grabs his shoes and vibrating phone in hopes that no one finds out the details of last night. After straightening up his appearance a bit, he stops in the lobby for a coffee. Posted on the Daily News magazine was the most horrifying thing he could imagine. A man who looked nothing like himself with many girls plastered all over him, wasted at a bar. A man that he could not deny. A man that was himself. A man that was Austin Mahone.