I love you, okay?

Austin's Pov...
Tonight I walk the red carpet alone because (Y/N) and I got into yet another argument. I feel like that's the only thing we do lately. My face stays cold and all the paparazzi taking pictures get the same look. Heartbroken...
Tonight I could care less about my appearance. I really pissed (Y/N) off.. And instead of staying home like I should have, I came to this dumb award show where I'm not even nominated.
"Austin where's your girlfriend?"
"Austin are you and (Y/N) over?"
"Is it true she left you?"
I roll my eyes at the endless amounts of comments, but on the inside I bite my tongue to keep myself from saying words I shouldn't say. I freeze as a arm slips into mine and holds my hand. I look up to see the beautiful eyes of the girl I love.
"What are you doing here?" I ask here. She looks out and smiles to the cameras. I quickly bring my body close to hers and smile.
"You asked me to be your date, remember?" She turns to me and I feel my heart skip a beat. Yeahp... She still knows how to make that happen.
"Of course but after-" I start to say but she cuts me off.
"That doesn't matter Austin. Our relationship isn't about being pissed at one another. It's about the love we both have for each other. I make my promises and I keep them. You of all people should know that I could never let you down."
She smile shines brighter than the stars when she looks at me. I smile and lean down, bringing her lips to mine. "I'm sorry, okay?" She shakes her head to accept my apology. "God, I fucking love you" I say hovering my lips over hers. I'm blessed. How did I ever get so lucky?