Trust Her Not

I let out a huge sigh, and push the glass door open of the recording studio. It’s been such a long day. I can’t wait to get home. I can’t wait to see (Y/N). I feel so bad because recently i haven’t been able to spend time with her due to touring, recording and rehearsing. Fortunately I have the day off tomorrow and hopefully I’ll get to spend it with her in bed.

I search around in my pocket for the keys to my car. I pull them out and hop in, then race down the interstate home. The guards wave me in our neighborhood and i slowly pull up in our drive. AC’s car is in the driveway.. He must be waiting for me to get out. I promised him a night out tonight, but I’m gonna have to tell him i need a raincheck. I’m so tired, and my throat is so sore.

My fingers shake due to my lack of sleep as i type in the code to unlock the door. I shake my head walk into the kitchen. My body can’t keep going through this. I grab a water out of the fridge and unscrew the lid. Giggles echo from upstairs.. I can make out the exact 2 voices. (Y/N)  and AC. I smile. (Y/N) is actually getting along with Alex. That makes me happy. I hate when they hate each other. I take off up the stairs towards the den, but turn on my heel as i realize the sounds are coming from our bedroom. “Ohhh Alex!” I hear (Y/N) groan. What the fuck? I take off in a sprint and burst through the door. The bed stops moving and the bodies underneath the sheets come to a freeze. I can’t believe my eyes. My best friend and the love of my life.

“Austin wait!” (Y/N) yells at me from the room. I turn back around and furiously run down the stairs. Soon her fragile body comes rushing behind me wrapped in a sheet.

“What are you gonna say?” I ask her, stopping. “How are you gonna be able to explain to me that i didn’t just catch you in bed with my best friend?”

I turn around to see her face. My eyes narrow on her. Tears stream down her cheeks. Part of me still wants to wipe them away even though i know i shouldn’t. I stop myself. I stare at her as if i’m waiting for an excuse. There is no excuse. AC comes down the stairs with just his boxers on.

“It’s all my fault man. She didn’t want to do it, but i told her you wouldn’t find out.”

His frame comes up behind her and he stands as if he’s protecting her. What does he think? I’m going to hit her for cheating on me. Think again.

Before I realize it my fist smacks across his jaw. I hear (Y/N) cry out Austin, but what’s that gonna do? I have the biggest urge to murder Alex. How could he do this to me? He’s like my fucking brother! Her hands grip around my biceps to pull me away, but i jerk them off.

“Don’t fucking touch me, you… you whore” My voice cracks on the last words. Never in a million year would i dream of calling her a whore. Her expression changes. I can tell she’s fully broken. I turn fast as i feel water start coming out on my eyes. I run out the door and back into my car. I start it up and leave. Do i know where i’m going? No, but i’m never going back in there. I’ll never be able to look AC in the face again, and i don’t think i’ll ever be able to see (Y/N) again without crying my eyes out. I’m torn up inside. Love is stupid. Sometimes i wish it never existed. I don’t know if i can ever trust anyone ever again. .