17.

Ray Ray

I liked the fact that she wasn't fighting back. I had total control over her. But I was not gonna do anything to serious since I know what happened to her last year. She still have nightmares about it and act like I did not just hear her scream bloody murder in her sleep. It probably happened too often that the help around her stopped checking on her.

The feeling that I get when Nicki is around is strange but at the same time wonderful. In the past, three or four months that my family been dead and gone I thought that someone would never make me think of happiness.

Nicki does that for me. Even though the situation right now is nerve wrecking.

I had her pinned down staring into her eyes as we pulled away from a kiss that seem like the very first time again. "You believe me now?" I asked.

The famous smile that I love to see now on her face let me know the answer. I smiled too. "Nicki, I really feel some type of way for you. You probably don't and thats fine but I just wanted to let you know that Im here and I wanna stay here....with you." I said getting off of her and holding her hands.

It was quiet as hell in here and again her voice was barely above a whisper. My heart was beating so fast that I didn't hear her. "Speak up, please."

"I said, I wouldn't want it any other way. Even though you be getting on my last nerve. I still feel the same way. And we can do whatever, I just need time you know." She rushed her words out like they was her last breathe.

I squeezed her hand to let her know that I appreciate the words spoken by my new angel.

Nicki

"Can you sleep in here tonight?" I asked desperately as he tried to leave my room.

He nodded with a grin.

"Dawg go take a shower first and put on some clothes." I yelled before he got in my bed.

"Girl you know damn well you aint mean the clothes part." He said looking at me crossed eyed and leaving the room.

I quickly took my ass into the bathroom and took a shower too. Since his big mouth got us in trouble today. I got out the shower after about forty minutes and wrapped up in a towel to go into my closet.

"Why don't you just wear that to bed? Aint like I never seen you naked." His arrogance is annoying.

I flipped him off and went into the closet. Found some night clothes and walked back out after putting them on.

I climbed into bed laying further away from him. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he pulled me in closer. He put his chin in the crook of my neck and kissed me behind my ear.

"Ray Ray go to sleep." I groaned.

"You can call me Ray, sweetheart." I felt him smile into my ear.

I turned around to face him. "Ray, go to sleep."

"Naw, Im good. I rather look at you." He said.

I didn't want him looking at me he know it makes me uncomfortable. Why must he do that to me? It was starting to become an look that sent chills down my spine.

"Do you think I could have a brother or sister?" I asked tracing Ray's lips with my finger.

He shrugged his shoulders. "You might. There's a million possibilities.

"What was your mother like?" I asked.

His eyes seemed glossy in the dark. I could tell that he wanted to cry. I feel the same way right now.

Ray licked his lips and started, "She was like you. Speaks when someone speaks to her first other than that she was very quite. Her favorite color was lime green. She like eating chocolate turtles. And when she would get mad her nose would scrunch up, kind of like a puppy." He smiled at me.

"Ray, your eyes are pretty in the dark." I said looking back and forth between the two.

He chuckled.

"Im serious. And I like the way you look at someone side ways when they say some dumb shit." I smiled turning back around.

Next thing I know Im schleep. And I felt so comfortable laying next to him.

But when something started poking me in my ass I was heated.

"Ray Ray!" I yelled pushing him back.

"What! Its morning." He shrugged it off like it wasn't a problem.