16.

Ray Ray

We went up into her room. The place where me and her seem to have some of our...intense interactions. Its different now though. We don't have to worry about people, especially Tay Tay, walking in on us. No one calling us. No one bothering us period.

We are alone for what seemed like the first time in a while.

She sat on her bed indian style. I sat on the floor staring at her as she played with her nails. For somebody that got a lot of mouth she actually pretty shy. She act just like my mother. Speaks when spoken to. Dresses up when necessary. Cares for the people she knows and it doesn't matter if they not family.

"You like me." She whispered not looking at me only her nails.

"Probably more than that." I answered honestly.

"Why?" she whispered again like somebody was listening to us.

"Because your beautiful and I like the effect I have on you." I shrugged.

She looked at me with her mouth slightly open. I could tell she wanted to say something. Her slightly open mouth soon turned into a full blown smile. I liked seeing her smile. It was an facial expression that was rare to see coming from Nicki. "You don't have an effect on me." She said looking back to her hands smiling.

"So you mean to tell that I don't have an effect on you when I touch your hand." I asked.

She shook her head no. "I don't when we kiss?" She shook her head again.

I stood up and hovered over her. She looked up at me. "You want me to prove you wrong?" I asked.

"You can try."

Aint no damn try, I am.

Nicki

I really tried to hide my smile but he makes me smile. There he stood hovering over me like he wanna fight so I pushed him back, just a little bit. I liked him close just not physically.

He let this sinister smirk creep up on his face that made me know he meant business. But I aint no punk. I wanna see him try.

"What you tryna do?" I asked.

"Lay back."

Nigga no, was the first thing I wanted to say.

Without warning he grabbed my ankles and made me slide off the bed damn near. I guess my face was priceless because this nigga wanna be laughing. He stop when my serious face was on.

It got real quiet in the room. He climbed on top of me and looked down at me. I stared right into his eyes and he did the same. My lips felt like they were on fire. I licked them to try and gain some type of control over myself. Ray Ray kissed me and the fiery sensation went away almost instantly.