Nicki

Its August 30th also known as the day I go back to hell. I mean seriously everybody thinks that school is the regular type of hell. Boyfriend/girlfriend problems, teachers that don't know a damn thing, assignments due back to back, parents scolding you to come home early for no reason, I can go on. But for times sake Im going to make this brief. An all girl school has the issues of every single school in the world. Girls constantly fighting over a nigga that don't want either one of them. Girls constantly fighting over the lesbians that can both dick and pussy. But you have no idea what the hell I have to go through. My daddy has more than enough money to take care of me and him plus the staff and their families. But you know what, Im going to be the good little angel and get ready for school.

Black skater skirts and red polos is the required uniform. We can wear any type of shoes we want so I choose my red bred 11's because I cant stand wear this shit. If it were my decision I would have on some sweatpants to school everyday. I put in some silver hoops and put my right cartiridge earring in. A little bit of lip gloss because chapped lips is plain ugly. My jet black hair for now will remain in this messy ponytail.

"Miss Nicki, breakfast is ready." Sally said as she poked her head into my room like she does every morning. I nodded and grabbed my book bag and followed her down the long marble staircase down to the over sized kitchen. Every single breakfast food item I enjoyed was on my plate. "Sit down Miss Nicki and eat before Bill pulls around and you know he doesn't like traffic." Sally said as she began to wash the pans she used.

"Why is he a driver if he doesn't like traffic?" I joked as I popped a strawberry in my mouth. I wasn't all too hungry.

"Child I don't know. Hurry up and eat." she told me.

"Where is he?" I asked. Sally slowly turned to me and frowned like I should already know the answer. "Uh? Im going to take this to go if you don't mind Sal." I put on a playful smile as I got some aluminum foil and wrapped up my food. I grabbed my bag and head to through the foyer to the door. As soon as I opened the door the was Bill, and old man that looked like the guy Joe off of Princess Diaries.

"Morning Bill." I said as I stepped out of the door and made my way to the car. You know those type of cars that "important" people ride around in.

He rushed to open my door for me which is really annoying at times. He nodded for me to get in and I thanked him. As he drove I realized that Cherry is the only real reason I got up this morning.

As Bill pulled up to my school there was something wrong with this whole scenery. Usually they make all of us wait until 7:45 to get in to the building. But there wasn't hardly anybody there except the people who were just getting off the bus. Suddenly the light of my life popped out of nowhere as I stepped out of the car. I told Bill to come and get me from her house later on.

"Did you not get my text?!" she squealed as she pulled me toward the door.

"Girl, stop grabbing on me. What are you talking about you never text me back since yesterday." I said as I pulled the door open to the building looking at her and not where I was going.

"Look!" she pointed pass me and I turned and looked at what the hell she was all happy about.

"Oh my goodness. Cherry, what the fuck?" I yelled causing some girls to look my way.

My short dominican best friend with longer hair and basically the same skin complexion I have which is dark. But not night time dark. I turned away from her and began walking past the people which weren't just girls anymore. Girls and boys included. The halls were crowed as usually and the plate of food in my hand got someone's attention. Why did my locker have to be so damn far.