Perfect

Y/n's POV

"This movie better not be lame." Taehyung sighed as he held my hand while walking into the theater.

"Why don't you like going to the movies you party pooper?" I asked.

"Because they're either too cliche or very corny." He answered before finding us seats at the very back and we sat down, "And I get bored easily."

"Oh yeah, I know," I giggled, "Remember when you got in trouble for playing football with Jimin in the house and you broke Jin's new vase?"

"That was Jimin's fault! I told him I was done but his dumbass threw it anyways." Taehyung defended.

Since there were a lot of previews, I heard Taehyung sigh loudly.

"Can they just play the damn movie? For fuck sakes..."

I told Taehyung the movie we were seeing was a action movie but really it was a romance one. I knew he would argue if I told him this before.

So when the movie was playing for a little bit he looked confused, "Is this the right movie?"

"Yes..." I giggled and he glared at me.

"Man, what the hell is this?!" He complained and others shushed him.

I really wish they didn't though, Tae could end up getting our asses kicked out.

As soon as I saw he was about to say something back, I quickly put my hand on his chest and shook my head, "Don't."

He watched more of the movie and then smacked his lips at the corny scene, "I bet you he dies in the end."

"Tae!" I whisper shouted while trying not to laugh.

"I'm just sayin. I kinda hope he does." Taehyung smirked and I shook my head.

Not even a minute later he....

"I'm bored!" He complained out loud. I hit him on his arm.

"Baby, I can't with this movie. I'll either laugh at the sad parts or complain at the corny ones."

I sighed...

"Is there anything that will shut you up?" I asked.

"I dunno. Maybe you could entertain me." He smirked and then randomly rubbed my center, I blushed.

"Yeah, no. We're in the theater. A public one. Not happening." I answered and quickly moved his hand back onto his lap.

"Well if you won't, I'll find something that will." He said before standing up.

Gosh, who knows what this fool has in mind...

I quickly grabbed the hem of his shirt, "Tae, sit down..." I whispered.

"No, I won't last another 5 minuets fucking around with this movie." Taehyung complained.

Oh my god...

Eventually I got him to sit down again. Then, the male main character got shot. Everyone gasped. Tae smirked and laughed a little, "Fuckin' knew it."

"