I Admit It

Y/n's POV

Some days have passed and I met up with BamBam at the park. The park where we had first met, actually. So it was a pretty special location.....

When he I saw him I ran up to him and gave him a big hug as usual. He just smiled and hugged back. After that we went to go sit on the swings.

"BamBam! I have something to tell you!" I said excitedly.

"Oh? What is it?" He asked.

"Well," I began, "Taehyung asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Haha, seriously?! What did you say?" He laughed.

"I said yes! Duh!" I said with a big smile, though his went away...

"W-Wait...what? I thought you said you didn't like him..." Bambam frowned.

"Well...things happened over time." I said.

"Oh..." He said before looking down and then back up at me with a weak smile, "Okay."

"....? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine." BamBam said quietly, I knew he was lying.

"Bambam don't lie to me...what's wrong?" I asked as I looked at him with a serious expression.

"...I'm jealous." BamBam finally said.

"Wait, huh? Jealous?" I questioned.

"....You know what happens when your best friend gets a boyfriend. They forget about their best friend and go straight to the boyfriend." BamBam said before looking down at the wood chips.

"W-What? You think I'd forget about you?" I asked with a little expression of pain.

"With Tae in your life, yeah." He replied.

"Why are you so upset with Tae being my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Because. It's Taehyung. Listen to yourself, Taehyung and Boyfriend shouldn't be in the same sentence." He said bluntly, "He hasn't changed much since high school."

"Oh how do you know?" I asked defensively.

"Answer this....has you brother changed his fuckboyish ways?" He asked.

I stayed quiet....

"Exactly." He rolled his eyes. "Listen Y/n....I just don't want anything bad to happen to you, even though it's outta my control though." He sighed.

"Whatever. I mean, at least you didn't lose your virginity to him right?" He smiled gently at him.

I wanted to lie and say no. I know BamBam won't like the fact that I slept with Taehyung. I'm a bad liar and he can read my body language easily. So lying about it would hurt him even more.

I looked into his eyes and just as I was about to lie I felt a lump in my throat, "W-Wrong...." I choked out.

He froze for a second before getting off the swing, "You- wait..what? Tell me you're just joking around...! You're joking right?!"

"I'm sorry...but I'm serious." I said quietly.

"Oh my god... I can't believe you." He said, looking upset.

"How naive could you be..? What lies did he feed you?!" He asked, I stood up getting a little upset myself.

"He wasn't lying! Besides, it was MY idea! So don't blame Taehyung!" I cried out.

"Because that's all he fucking wants from you, Y/n!! He has you completely wrapped around his damn finger!" He yelled.

"You don't know him! Not like I do....P-People change, Kunpimook!" I yelled, he looked shocked as I said his birth name and not his nickname.