Chapter 06

Recap - Amars past ( saving Vaishnavi from goons , Confessing their love )

* Flashback continues *

Amar was sitting inside the hall. Busy doing something in his laptop. Until his phone rang distracting him. He smiled as soon as he saw the caller ID. Vaishnavi. His lips curved into a smile and he quickly grabbed his phone

"Vaishu?"

"Amar"she heard her heavy breath from other side. He jumped up from the couch.

"Vaishu..What happened..?" He asked worriedly.

"Amar.. Here..in flower shop..They.. They'll kill me Amar" she sobbed making his heart wrench

"Are you alright Vaishu? Are you safe?"he shouted

"Amar I'm scared"she weeped

"I'll be there in few minutes. Don't worry okay. I'm there." He disconnected the call and rushed outside.

Vaishnavi was standing near a shop. Hiding herself from the goons. They destroyed her shop completely. She sobbed hard cursing her ill fate. How long they are gonna make her life more miserable.

A touch in her shoulder made her shriek in horror

"Please don't hurt me"she said shutting her eyes tight

"Vaishu"he called her softly.

"Amar"she said in relief and looked at him teary eyed. He was shocked to see her in such a state

She didn't wait a second. She fell into his chest and hugged him tightly.  He hugged her back patted her slowly.

"Amar..I'm..I'm.."

"Shh.. you will be fine. I'm with you right" He consoled her.

"Please take me away from here Amar. I don't need this life anymore.. please Amar. Take me with you. They'll kill me..."

He hugged her tightly

"As long as I'm with you.. you are not alone Vaishu" he kissed her hairs and broke the hug. He wiped her tears with his fingers and held her wrist

"Come with me"

Avinash was  taking a nap in the evening. The calling bell outside rang disturbing him. He opened his eyes and yawned. Somehow managed to get up and cursed the person on the other side. Knowing it to be Amar.

"I knew it. Why do you always disturb my.." Before he completes he saw Vaishnavi behind Amar

Amar smiled at him while Vaishnavi was too nervous.. Avinash widened his eyes and looked at Amar confused.

"I'll say everything. But before that will you let us inside" Amar asked.

"Oh I'm sorry.. please come inside" he said to Vaishnavi. Amar looked at her and smiled. Vaishnavi shook her head.

"Vaishu..I'm here right with you then why are you scared? Come" Amar said as he held her wrist and walked inside. 

Amar narrated the whole incident to Avinash. He patiently listened to what they said. Vaishnavi had tears in her eyes. Amar consoled her.

"I can understand your situation. But Amar. How can we keep her here. Her uncle will be searching for her right" Avinash asked. Amar nodded his head and looked at Vaishnavi.