Chapter 03

Recap - Amar and Jwalas concerns

A month passed in a blink. Along with Amars and Jwalas life. Who never confronted or interuppted in each others life. They just let it be.

Amars day starts with work and ends with alcohol. It became a routine for both of them. Jwala never complained to anyone. She was ready to accept her fate.

It was a Sunday. Both Amar and jwala was there at home. Jwala was busy with her kitchen works and Amar with his laptop. The calling bell Rang. Jwala washed her hand's and walked to the door. Diya stood outside with a wide smile.

"Hi"

Jwala didn't recognise her yet he smiled back.

"Can I come inside?"

"Sorry..Do I know you?"Jwala asked making Diya chuckle

"Vadina.. I'm your sis in law"Diya giggled and Jwala felt like smacking herself.

"Oh I'm sorry. Please come inside" jwala said smiling. Diya walked inside.

"Don't feel bad" Jwala said looking at Diya.

"That's okay vadina. I know that you didn't get time to meet all of us. You don't need to say that" diya smiled sweetly. Jwala smiled at her.

"Where is Annaya?" Diya asked looking around.

"May be..in the library" Jwala said as she was not sure.

"I'll go and meet him. And then we will talk okay?"

 And then we will talk okay?"

Jwala smiled. She liked her in their first meeting. Diya walked upstairs in search of Amar. She saw him busy with his laptop and slowly sneaked inside. She kept her Palms above his eyes and he smiled inwardly

"Diya.." Amar said without turning back.

"This is cheating. How did you catch me?"Diya said pouting. Amar smiled.

"Of course I can catch my doll"

She smiled and hugged him

"I missed you Annaya"