Chapter 02

Recap - Amar - Jwala marriage

Amar was standing in the balcony. It was still raining out. His thoughts started to roam around. How his life has turned in to something which he never expected. Night had fallen.

He was alone in that big house. He never needed his family's attention. All he wanted is some peace. But now he had to share his entire life With a stranger.

The rain got heavier by each passing moment. Amar walked towards his room. He gently opened the door of his bedroom. And saw her in the bed. Her back towards him. Probably asleep.

Their room was completely decorated for their wedding night. He closed the door and walked away. A sigh of relief escaped her mouth.

Jwala fluttered her eyes open and sat up in the bed. She felt terrified and alone. She wasn't ready for this marriage at all. Yet it happened. A small drop of tear escaped her eyes and she wiped it quickly. She was tired of crying and she will no longer do it.

She got down from the bed and walked to the window. Staring at the rain.

On the other side Amar walked to his library. He loved reading books. He spent most of his time there. Today he was in no mood to read. He sat on the couch and leaned his head backwards.

He breathed. Closing his eyes and whipped out his phone from his pocket.

He looked at her picture and smiled slowly

"You're aren't dead Vaishu. You live here. Inside me. And I will Keep loving you. Till my last breath. I miss you" he kept his phone. Closer to his heart and closed his eyes.

His mind took him back to that day. When he met her for the first time.
.
.
.
"You monkey! Where are you ra?" Avinash shouted looking around in the railway station. He had his phone in his ear.

"Just.. just a minute ra.. I'm coming"Amar spoke rushing inside the railway station.

"Do one thing. Pack your bags and get lost. The train is moving"

"Avi.. I'm coming you don't worry"he took a quick glance at his wrist watch

"Come soon.. Otherwise I'll go alone. Don't come behind me asking for Help"

"No..No.. I'm there. Hang on"he dropped the phone in his pocket and soon he was inside the station. The train was about to speed up and before it could , he jumped on  with the luggages and breathed in relief.

"Thank God"he stood there for some time

"Hey..stop..stop the train" He heard a female voice. He opened his eyes and looked outside. To see a girl running behind the train. Struggling to hold her luggages altogether.