Chapter 04

Recap - Diyas visit , Lunch Together

A week passed by.

Jwala was sitting in bed. Hugging her knees closer to her chest. Her head towards the headboard and eyes were closed. She drifted off to sleep unknowingly.

The car came aiming her. He dashed across the car.  And pushed her to a side. Making her fall on the ground. The car hit him on the next moment and he was tossed in the air.

"Aaaaksssshhhhhhhh"

Jwala jumped up on the bed. She was sweating and her Palms were cold. The calling rang bell outside. She sighed and wiped her tears. Walking downstairs she reached the door and opened it wide. As she expected Avinash was standing outside along with Amar. He came inside and made the drunken Amar lay on the couch. Jwala kept staring at Amar and then tried to walk upstairs without saying anything

"I'm really sorry" Avinash spoke guilt plastered across his face. She stopped in her track and looked at him.

"As a friend. I should have stopped him from drinking continuously. But.. I'm really sorry Jwala" he said looking at her. She kept quiet and then raised her head to  look at him.

"You don't need to. I know he is not at all happy with this marriage. With this life. Then why? Why did he..."her voice trailed off. Her voice cracked. Avi looked at her pitifully.

"Jwala. I do understand what you're been going through and I feel really helpless"

She smiled sadly

"It Anyone had to feel bad and feel helpless. It should be me"tears brimmed in her eyes

"Jwala please don't hate him. His family..he did this for them" He said looking at Amar. Jwala looked at Avinash questioningly. Her guess was right. They did this for their family.

"He lost his love Jwala" He said and Jwala stood dumbstruck.

"He Lost his love?" She asked and Avinash nodded his head.

"What happened to him?"

"He wasn't like this at all. He was carefree. Happy. Full of positivity. She walked into his life and when she left. He changed. He changed bitterly"

"Who?"

"Vaishnavi..."

*Flashback ahead*

"Amar.. you seem to be lost somewhere. What happened to you ra?" Avi asked sitting next to Amar with his cup of coffee. A small smile crept over Amars lips.

"I'm in love rey" Amar blushed. Avi spitted off the coffee and looked at his friend shockingly.

"Whattttttt?" Avi yelled.

"Yes Avi..I'm in love" Amar said smilingly.

"With whom?"

"Vaishnavi"

"Oho..that train wala girl"

Amar nodded his head.

"Are you serious Amar? You fell in love with a girl who you hardly know for just few hours. I mean.." Avi started

"Do believe in love at first sight?"

"Definitely not. Don't tell me thats what exactly happened with you"

"Right right" Amar giggled. He ran his hands in his hairs.