I then had lunch with them. After buying food from Lunch Rush , I went to the table where Momo , Ochaco , Mineta , Iida and Midoriya are. I sat between Momo and Ochaco. I pulled down my face mask , and started to eat. I then noticed they were staring at me.

"I-is something the matter ? Is there s-somethimg wrong ?" I started to feel nervous and why they look at me.

"Nothing , it's just ... We are still startled at the fact you're Pe-" I had to cut off Midoriya before he said my stage name.

"Shhhh!!!! Don't say my stage name out loud Midoriya. None of the other classes know who I really am nor what class I'm in !!!" I said to him quickly.

"Oh , sorry about that" Midoriya said scratching the back of his head.

"It's fine"

We then started some small talk. They mostly talked about the USJ incident ,while I diligently listened to them. I'm not much of a story teller , mostly a listener ... I really don't have much to say to them.

At the far corner of the cafeteria , I noticed Him ...

Shou-kun ... He was eating alone. Why hasn't he approached me ? Nor talk to me ? Has he forgotten about me ? Has it been that long ? I wanted to reach out to him ,but something's telling me not to go. But ... Shou-kun ...

"Neose , neose..." , "Satori ?" ...

"Huh what ?" I regained my thoughts.
Momo and Midoriya were calling me.

"You spaced out a bit ? Something caught your mind ?" Iida asked.

"Oh , nothing that important ... Just work" I lied about it ... I wonder , has Shou-kun made friends here ?

"I really am curious about your life as " Ochaco then lowered her voice , "As an idol" , she made her voice return to normal. "Can you tell us about it ?" She asked.

"Oh , sure" I replied.

"Really ? Awesome" She said happily.

"But I think it would be better if I talked about it in the classroom. Some people might overhear it" I said.

They all smiled and happily agreed.

We then head out of the cafeteria , my thoughts were still about Shou-kun. Would it be stupid to straightly go and talk to him ? What if it really isn't him ? Just an impostor ? But , they have the same hair-"Ouch !" I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Watch it , Four-eyes" the person I bumped into he said. I looked at the person I bumped into. He hand Ash blonde hair , red eyes and was quite tall. I recognized him as a fellow classmate , but never got to know his name.

"Kacchan" I heard Midoriya said. Kacchan ? But that couldn't be his name ,it's too cute.

"Are you alright Satori ?" asked Midoriya.

"Yeah , It wasn't much" I readjusted my glasses.

"Oh , hey guys" I heard Kirishima say to us. "Sorry about Bakugou's temper Satori , he's always like that"

"Shut up ! And why are you following me around ?!" The bloned named Bakugou said to Kirishima.

"Geez , with tha attitude , your gonna scare Satori here" Kirishima said. "You might give her a scary impression"

"What ever ... Don't care about her" Bakugou scoffed off.

"Really ? Even if she's an idol and got into this school through a reccomendation ?" Kirishima said ,but what is he implying ?

"Never heard of her" I was speechless , he hasn't heard of Peppy Poppoyo ? "But if you got into U.A. through reccomendations" he walked towards me and stared at me. "I'll see if your someone worth hearing about" was he threatening me ? Giving me pressure ? He looks like a murderer upclose ... But quite cute as well-no ! Neose , don't dive into those thoughts ...