Possible Future Story #2: My Friends

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This is another possible future story that I might make in the future. As usual this story might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block!! This takes place in a Alternate Universe!! Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

Note: The Child is Gender Neutral

~Third Person Point of View~

Little (Your Name) is six years old and  a only child, they were lonely and very shy around other children. They're always either busy reading a book or playing alone with toys, (Your Name)'s parents were very concerned for their child. (Your Name) would only talk to those that they trust like their parents, teachers, and family members like their Grandparents. (Your Name)'s 7th birthday is drawing near and little did the child know is that they'll get a special present they'll never forget. 

~(Your Name)'s Point of View~ 

I'm very excited for my birthday!! Many of my family members arrived and placed different gifts on the table. But what surprised me is the gift my Grandparents brought over which was pretty big and heavy!! "You'll see what we got you during present time." Grandpa spoke. "Okay Grandpa." I replied. During the party we ate dinner, played party games, had cake and ice cream!! "Okay everyone!! Time for (Your Name) to open their gifts!!" (Your Name)'s Mom announced as everyone watched (Your Name) open their presents. They received toys, books, clothes, shoes, even a bicycle!! But the last gift stood out as when (Your Name) ripped off the wrapping paper it was revealed to be a chest with a strange mushroom symbol on it. "Go on (Your Name) open it." (Your Name)'s Grandma suggested. 

~Third Person Point of View~ 

(Your Name) opened the lid of the chest to reveal... a bunch of plushies? "What are they?" They wondered aloud as they took out two plushies. One is a man wearing red and blue while the other is another male like the first one but in green and blue. "Do you like them? I as well as your Grandpa made them." (Your Name)'s Grandma spoke. They responded "Thank you Grandma Thank you Grandpa!!" (Your Name) thanked and gave them a big hug. "You're welcome (Your Name)." They replied back. Once everyone left (Your Name)'s parents carried the chest into (Your Name)'s room so they could play with the plushies. 

~(Your Name) Point of View~

As I took out every single plushie I read the list of names my Grandparents named each of them. "Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Yoshi, Birdo,Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Bowser, Wario, Waluigi, Rosalina, Bowser Jr., Professor E Gadd, Ludwig, Morton, Roy, Wendy, Larry, Iggy, Lemmy, Chain Chomp, Luma, Kamek, Kammy, Count Bleck, Mr.L, Nastasia, O'Chunks, Mimi, Dimentio, Cackletta, Fawful, Antasma, Boo, King Boo, Shy Guy, Koopa Troopa, Blooper, Wiggler, Cheep Cheep, Petey Piranha, Shadow Mario,Metal Mario, Pink Gold Peach, Pianta, Toadsworth, Toad, Toadette, Nabbit, Shadow Queen, Kersti, Huey, Poochie, Pom Pom, Boom Boom, Starlow, Stuffwell, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, Baby Rosalina, Baby Bowser, Baby DK, Baby Wario, Goombario, Kooper, Bombette, Parakarry, Bow, Watt, Sushie, Lakilester, Goombella, Koops, Flurrie, Yoshi Kid, Vivian, Bobbery, Ms Mowz, Tippi/Timpani, Thoreau, Boomer, Slim, Fleep, Carrie, Barry, Dottie, Dashell, Piccolo, Cudge, Thudley, Tiptron, Grodus, Crump,  and many different colored Yoshi's, Toad's, and Shy Guys!!" I listed as I became parched and tired. I left the room and grabbed a juice box, but when I returned and began drinking my apple juice. "Hello (Your Name)!!" A bunch of voices spoke startling me. I turned to see ALL of my plushies all ALIVE?!? (If there's any characters I'm missing pretend they're in the chest as well. Also the items and backgrounds/stage sets are also in the chest if you're wondering)

Author's Note: Done!! Sorry if it's short and junk!! ;-; Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!