RS#3: Mario and Pokemon Crossover

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This random story idea has been on my mind for quite a while. Since there's not much of this fanfiction idea I've decided to make this. Though this chapter might be short since I don't have enough ideas for it to become a book so don't get your hopes up. I hope you enjoy this 'preview'!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Third Person Point of View~

Yet again we see the Mario bros facing Bowser who has captured Peach again. "Give up Bowser and release Peach!!" Mario demanded while Luigi nodded in agreement. "NEVER!!" The Koopa King replied as they began fighting. But while they were fighting Kamek began chanting a spell while Iggy was readying his invention. As their plan was reaching it's peak and ready to hit the bros Bowser was thrown into Kamek knocking out the Magikoopa. The spell hit Iggy's invention and started malfunctioning causing a strange light to shoot into the sky. The bros defeated Bowser, saved Peach, and went back home to the Mushroom Kingdom unaware that their life is about to get complicated. 

~Mario Point of View~ Night Time

"Home sweet home bro." I spoke as we entered our house after rescuing peach and eating dinner at the castle. "It's nice to be home." Luigi said as he yawned. "That was a long adventure bro I'm going to shower and go to bed after that." He declared. "Same bro." I spoke while yawning. After a nice shower we both changed into our sleep wear and went to our rooms to sleep. "Good night bro." Luigi announced. "Good night Luigi." I replied back and slept. 

~Third Person Point of View~

All was quiet in the Mushroom Kingdom and everywhere else, but if we take a closer look in the night sky we see random portals throughout the world? In Evershade Valley we see a portal appear and spew out strange creatures as well as a lone figure. The creatures varied in different shapes, sizes, and species, some of them flew, float and fell down to different parts of Evershade Valley. But the creatures spread in other locations like Diamond City, Yoshi's Island, Isle Delfino, Port Prisma, Pi'illo Island, Sarasaland, Dark Land, BeanBean Kingdom, and many more!!

~E Gadd Point of View~

"What's happening?!?" I exclaimed as I see what appears to be ghosts roaming Evershade Valley. I find the residential ghosts like Greenies, Slammers, and Hiders conversing with these 'ghosts'. One Greenie was talking to a what appears to be a candle ghost, a Slammer was trying to arm wrestle a golem like 'ghost', while the Hider is playing with a strange 'ghost' with a skull on it's head. ( Litwik, Golurk, and Duskull). But before I could research them I see a Slammer with a panicked expression carrying a unconscious human. I rushed the human toward my lab so I could treat him. Maybe this person can tell me what these ghosts are I thought.

~Luigi Point of View~

Can't sleep I thought as I got up and head to the kitchen hopefully to get a midnight snack. As I made my way to the living room I heard a strange sound coming from the fireplace? Fearing that it's a robber I grabbed my hammer and quietly turned the lights on, to be greeted with a surprising sight. I found not one but two animals appear from the fireplace covered in soot and ash. One looks like a baby chick in orange feathers while the other looks like green gecko? "What the?" I whispered in shock. (Torchic and Treecko).

Author's Note: Done!! Took me three hours. If you like this chapter comment if you want a sequel. Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!