RS#8 The Green Thunder Mr.L!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This takes place in a alternate universe. As usual this story might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block!! Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Third Person Point of View~

The worst has happened in the Mushroom Kingdom not only is Peach kidnapped by Bowser but the Mario bros were captured as well!! The citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom were panicking fearing that their peaceful life is over!! Inside Peach's castle Toadsworth and a few members of the civilian council were discussing and planning. "What do we do Toadsworth?!?" One citizen cried out. "Without Mario and Green Mario we're doomed!!" Another blurted out as the rest were scared. "Order Order!! First of all it's Luigi not Green Mario!! Second... There is hope." Toadsworth spoke making the Toads confused. "Who will save the Princess and the Bros?" A Toad questioned. Toadsworth looked out the window "The one who strikes like lightning.... The Green Thunder... Mr.L!!" He exclaimed making the Toads wide eyed.

~Mr.L Point of View~

I was busy working on a new invention when I hear a knock on the door. "Better not be another salesman." I muttered as I got up to answer the door. Once I opened the door I see one of those Annoying-Mushroom-Head "What do you want?!?" I demanded. "M-Mario and G-Green Mario as well as the Princess were captured by B-Bowser." The Toad stuttered. "P-Please save them!!" The Toad pleaded. I sighed "Fine I'll save Pretty-Princess-In-Pink, Jumps-A-Lot, and Junior if you leave me alone!!" I spoke as the Toad left quickly. So I grabbed my utility belt full of gadgets and inventions as well as put on special gloves and shoes before I left to save the day. During my adventure I remembered why I didn't live with my brothers, I'm fine with Luigi since we get along fine but not Mario. Mario kept trying to order me around and tries to make me into a plumber, but that's not me!! I wanna be myself and not a copy of my brothers!!

~Third Person Point of View~

Along the way to Bowser's Castle Mr.L would use his Thunderhand, high jumps, and his various inventions like the smoke bomb to defeat his enemies. When Mr.L moved out of the Mario household he worked on his robots, inventions, and even worked with E Gadd!! Passing the fire bars, defeating Bowser's Minions, and avoiding the many Thwomps and spikes Mr.L arrived at the throne room where Koopa-With-A-Weight-Problem is waiting. 

~Mr.L Point of View~

"Mr.L what a surprise!!" Bowser spoke. "Enough where's Peach and my brothers!!" I exclaimed. Bowser snapped his claws to reveal them in separate cages above lava "I won't let you ruin my plans!! Once I'm done with you you'll join them in the dungeons forever!!" The Koopa declared as we began fighting. I would dodge his fire breath, attack with my Thunderhand, jump to avoid his claws, and use some of my devices to stun him. But then Bowser grew giant due to Kamek's magic so I summoned Brobot Ultra L to fight the Giant Koopa. Using Brobot's upgrades like the lasers, missiles, rockets, fists, and kicks the one mighty Bowser was defeated!! I then lowered the cages and freed Mario, Luigi, and Peach. "Thank you bro!!" Luigi cheered. "Thank you Mr.L." Peach thanked. "I'm sorry bro about what happened can you forgive me?" Mario asked. " Sure... bro." I replied as we shook hands. 

Author's Note: Done!! Sorry if it's junk!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!