*RS#5: Mario's Many Personalities?*

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: After reading a few Fanfiction stories and watching a few Super Mario Odyssey trailer videos I came up with this short story. This is a Mario X Reader romance/humor one shot. As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

NOTE: If you see a ** in the title of the story there will be mature stuff in it. In this one shot there might be swearing and possible mature stuff. If you don't like any of this then don't read. 

~(Your Name) Point of View~

"Oh (Your Name) I'm here!!" My boyfriend called out to me outside my house. I opened the window to see a familiar guy in red and blue with a big smile on his face when he saw me. "Hi Mario I'll be right out in a bit." I replied as I grabbed my purse, closed the windows and went outside. I was greeted by a pair of arms hugging me and a kiss on the lips "I missed you sorry I was busy saving Peach again." Mario apologized. "It's okay Mario." I spoke as he grabbed my hand. "C'mon let's-a go!!" Mario said as he lead the way.

~Third Person Point of View~

We find the two lovebirds going to the Toad Town shopping center having fun with each other. Mario is a great gentleman to his girlfriend holding her bags, paying for their meals, and buying her some nice gifts like plushies. But while this was happening Kamek was about to cast a spell on Mario hoping to make him weaker instead he chanted the wrong spell as it hit the red capped plumber. Mario stood still like a statue all emotionless for a few seconds but then felt like his normal self. "You okay Mario?" (Your Name) asked. "I'm fine now next stop the candy palace?" Mario suggested. "Of Course!!" She replied happily as they made their way to their destination not knowing that the spell is starting it's work. 

~Mario Point of View~

As we browsed the many aisles of candy I see a guy flirting with my girlfriend?!? I became very angry not knowing that my outfit and eye color changed as I made my way toward the two. "What are you doing with my girlfriend?" I threatened the guy which caused him to turn and look at me. "You're her boyfriend? You're just a plumber go and clean toilets you piece of Shit." He spoke making me very mad so I punched him into unconsciousness, I was about to break every bone in his body but then (Your Name) stopped me. For some reason I didn't feel angry anymore and I calmed down again not knowing that I turned back to normal. "Mario? What happened to you?" She questioned me. 

~Third Person Point of View~

"What did you mean?" Mario asked. "Well when you confronted the guy your eyes turned red and your outfit wasn't your usual one but that of a Mafia member, but when you calmed down you became yourself." (Your Name) explained making Mario's eyes widen in shock. "Is this true?" He spoke to which his reply was a nod from everyone in the store. "I'll take you to Merlon." (Your Name) said as she took Mario to Merlon's tent. "I know why you're here and I have the answers you seek." Merlon spoke. "What happened to me?" Mario asked the wizard. "Kamek is the one who did this, he was supposed to weaken you with the frail curse but used the wrong spell which is the Multiple Personality Curse or MPC for short." Merlon exclaimed. "What does it do?" (Your Name) inquired. "Well if Mario uses a strong emotion his eyes will change color while his entire outfit will change as well." Merlon finished. "But is this curse breakable?" Mario spoke. "I'll make a cure but until then try to control your emotions." Merlon said to which they nodded and left. 

~(Your Name) Point of View~ Back At Her House With Mario

During our time together at my house it turns out Mario couldn't control his emotions very well due to the curse. When I was making dinner which was beef stew I accidentally cut my finger, Mario saw this and tended to my injury which caused the curse to activate. His eyes turned green and his outfit turned into a doctor theme as he became 'Dr. Mario', once my finger was bandaged he turned back to normal. Later when I went outside to finish painting the fence I see Mario wearing a artist outfit and his eyes were purple? "Let me help!!" Mario offered as he grabbed a paintbrush and a bucket of paint. Once we finished our task Mario turned back to normal but I was shocked that his normal clothes didn't have any paint on it. But before I could take a shower I see Mario in front of me. "Hello beautiful.~" He flirted as his eyes turn pink and his outfit became a fancy tuxedo. I was blushing as Mario moved closer "Maybe later we can have fun tonight and I can 'fix your pipe' with my 'Plumber's putty'." He spoke but then I quickly went into the bathroom and locked the door. 

Epilogue

Thankfully Merlon cured Mario with a potion two days later. The two were very relieved that it's gone for good but sometimes Mario and (Your Name) would blush for two different reasons. Mario would blush in embarrassment at his actions under the curse while (Your Name) would blush remembering Mario's words when he flirted. 

Author's Note: Done!! Sorry if this story is junk!! ;-; For those of you wondering what emotions Mario was expressing  here's the answers

Anger: Eyes turn red while his outfit is a Mafia member

Calm: Eyes turn green while his outfit is a Doctor's

Integrity/ Hard Worker: Eyes turn Purple while his outfit becomes either a construction worker or a Artist.

Love: Eyes turn Pink while his outfit is a nice tuxedo

Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!