RS#10: Welcome To Smash Bros Daisy!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This story might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. In honor of Princess Daisy entering Super Smash Bros Ultimate I made this cute One Shot starring Luigi and of course Princess Daisy!! Princess Daisy is my Favorite Female Mario Character if you're wondering. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Third Person Point of View~

For the five time Smash bros veteran Luigi is a nervous wreck when it comes to newcomers. Meeting new fighters is a tough experience not knowing who they are and whether they're friend or foe. Sure Luigi should've been used to this experience since he's one of the Original Twelve, but his shy demeanor gets in the way of interacting with others.  As the fifth tournament has been announced Master Hand has invited three newcomers to the mansion. Oh I hope they're friendly and nice Thought the green capped male as he stood next to his big brother Mario. 

~Luigi Point of View~

While the Hands were using their magic to create the portals for the newcomers to arrive I began thinking of a special someone. I remembered the last time I spent with Daisy before I had to leave for the fifth tournament. I blushed remembering our time together we had fun playing tennis, racing in Karts, having a wonderful picnic , relaxing at the beach, and kissing under the stars. Mama Mia I missed you Princess Daisy I thought longingly. Hopefully I can go visit her soon or vice versa but my thoughts were broken when Master Hand started announcing the returning fighters. To my and everyone's surprise Pichu, Young Link, Ice Climbers, Wolf, Snake, and Pokemon Trainer are back in the tournament!! "Now may I have your attention please!! I have a announcement to make!!" Master Hand announced making us grew quiet. "I'm here to reveal the three newcomers for the Fifth Tournament!!" He exclaimed making us mutter and wonder who they are.

~Third Person Point of View~

"From the Splatoon series we have the Inklings!!" Master Hand introduced as two Inklings come on stage posing and waving to the crowd. "Next from the Metroid Series." He spoke surprising Samus. "It's RIDLEY!!" Master Hand finished as the evil space pirate flew on stage. In short it took the combined efforts of Master Hand, Crazy Hand, and a few strong fighters to prevent Ridley and Samus from killing each other. "Last but not least from the Super Mario bros series!!" Master Hand explained. The Mario group began wondering in excitement who the newcomer is and their question answered. "Princess Daisy!!" He declared making Peach and Rosalina cheer in happiness. As for Luigi he was speechless yet joyful that his beautiful flower has joined the tournament!! Before the shy green plumber he saw Princess Daisy arrived on stage pose and smile in front of everyone. Once the ceremony is over Luigi immediately ran over to Daisy and hugged her. "Welcome to Smash Bros Daisy!!" He spoke in joy. "Thank you Luigi." Daisy replied as they both shared as kiss while the rest of the Mario group (Minus Bowser and his children) smiled for the couple. 

Author's Note: Done!! Sorry if it's short and junk!! ;-; Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!