If They Were In Pokemon: E Gadd

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: I know it's another Mario X Pokemon crossover but I've decided to do special segments since this idea has been on my mind for quite a while. This is more of a 'What if' scenario of Mario characters if they were in the Pokemon games, what roles will they have, what Pokemon, etc. Remember these are MY OPINIONS so no hate!! As usual this story might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Sorry for not updating this story since not only was it the holidays but I was sick with a cold. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

Name: Elvin Gadd AKA E Gadd

Occupation: Former Mushroom Kingdom Elite Four Member. Currently a Ghost Pokemon researcher.

Info: E Gadd currently lives in Evershade Valley researching the many ghosts inhabiting said area. He researches all kinds of ghosts and paranormal phenomenon no matter what kind they are. E Gadd was one of the member of the Elite Four but quit when he realized that it was getting in the way of his Ghost Research. Even though he doesn't do Pokemon Battles much E Gadd does help out upcoming trainers by giving them a special Pokedex upgrade to help them find rare or shiny Pokemon. Though he  maybe old E Gadd is a strong trainer as he uses Ghost Pokemon especially his Gengar. (E Gadd will be a optional Pokemon Battle one the Player enters the Mushroom Kingdom Hall of Fame).

E Gadd's Pokemon: They'll be from Level 70 to Level 80. 

BANETTE: Ghost type

Ability: Insomnia. Can't be put to sleep

Moves: Phantom Force, Charge Beam, Sucker Punch, Dazzling Gleam

Reference: Banette is a reference to Luigi's Mansion where Sue Pea and Chauncy will attack Luigi with stuffed dolls/toys. I figure that maybe Banette is one of the dolls that was thrown away by it's owner and wants revenge. 

MIMIKYU: Ghost/Fairy Type

Ability: Disguise. Once per battle, the Pokemon can withstand one damaging attack without receiving any damage.

Moves: Shadow Claw, Play Rough, Pain Split, Slash

Reference: I don't know why but Mimikyu kinda reminds me of the Duplighost Doopliss from Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. Sure Mimikyu can't shapeshift like Doopliss but it's covered in a sheet and tries to look and be like Pikachu. Kinda like how Doopliss cursed Mario and stole his identity.

CHANDELURE: Fire/Ghost type

Ability: Flame Body. The opponent has 30% chance of being induced with Burn using an attack, that requires physical contact, against this Pokemon

Moves: Confuse Ray, Flame Burst, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball

Reference: In both Luigi's Mansion and Luigi's Mansion 2/Dark Moon each mansion has a chandelier. So why not have a chandelier ghost? 

FROSLASS: Ghost/Ice type

Ability: Snow Cloak. Raises the Pokemon's Evasion during a hailstorm by one level

Moves: Draining Kiss, Hail, Ominous Wind, Ice Beam

Reference: In both of the Luigi's Mansion games Luigi has to battle ghosts in icy areas. In the first one he had to face off against portrait ghost Weston in the Cold Storage in the Basement. While in the second game Luigi has to go to Secret Mine a snowy area where he has to get the fifth Dark Moon piece and fight the Shrewd Possessor. So who better than Froslass?

AEGISLASH: Ghost/Steel

Ability: Stance Change. The Pokemon changes it's form to blade forme when it uses a attack move, and changes to shield forme when it uses Kings Shield

Moves: King's Shield, Sacred Sword, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw

Reference: In both Luigi's Mansion games there's suits of armor. In the first one there's a armory in the third floor filled with suits of armor with ghosts hidden in it. The second game has suits of armor in the hallway of Gloomy Manor, The dark ages exhibit, and the giant knight for a boss in Treacherous Mansion.

GENGAR: Ghost/Poison Type

Ability: Cursed Body. When a moves hits the Pokemon, the move has a 30% chance of getting disabled

Moves: Hypnosis, Nightmare, Shadow Ball, Poison Jab

Reference: Gengar is the original ghost type Pokemon alongside it's pre-evolved forms Gastly and Haunter. Basically it's the King Boo of Pokemon besides the Legendary ghost Pokemon Giratina, Marshadow, and Lunala. Not to mention King Boo and Gengar's grin is pretty creepy. 

Note: Since this is E Gadd's strongest Ghost Pokemon on his team it may carry either a Ghostium Z Crystal or a Gengarite mega stone.

Trivia: E Gadd used to have a Rotom but it became friends with Luigi and sometimes possesses either Luigi's Pokedex or The Poltergust 5000!!

Author's Note: Done!! If you have any possible ideas to add in the story comment below!! You can even suggest possible characters for the next segment!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!