RS#2: The Luigi Dream

Disclaimer: I don't own anything!!

Author's Note: This is a short story of a personal dream I had that kinda includes Luigi. CaptainKit wrote her Nintendo dreams so I thought why don't I do it also? The dream has a character death in it sorry!! ;-; This short story maybe short since I can't fully remember what happened. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/authoress 

~Authoress Point of View~

I find myself in a hospital that looked abandoned but then I heard crying noises in one of the rooms. Inside the room I was shocked to see a very ill Luigi in the room hooked up to wires and a heart monitor. The occupants in the room were crying their hearts out and praying that Luigi will survive especially Mario his big brother. My heart broke seeing my favorite Mario character all sick and deathly pale that I cried though no one could hear me. I would hear Mario, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, and many others pleading for Luigi to stay but suddenly time stops taking me by surprise. "We need your help Megan." I turned to see Grambi and Queen Jaydes? "W-what do you need me for?" I asked the two as I bowed to show my respect. " I'm sorry to tell you this... but you need to take Luigi's place." Jaydes said. I was shocked "M-Me?!? Take his place?" I exclaimed. "Verily for if you don't take his place Mario and countless others won't be the same with Luigi gone." Grambi replied. "But can't 1-up mushrooms heal him?" I asked. Jaydes shook her head "They only work on fainted people and they don't cure illnesses." She noted as I nodded. "Why me?" I said hoping that I don't get them angry. "Your soul and personality is most like Luigi's, with our powers we'll transform you into Luigi and take his place." Grambi announced. "B-But what about my family and friends?" I asked with worry. "We'll erase their memories of you and you won't exist in that universe, but once you fully turn into Luigi your memories will replace with Luigi's." Jaydes said. I was speechless and taking in their explanations. "I'll do it but can I have one last request?" I spoke. "Yes you may." Grambi said. "Can I be one of Luigi's consciences?" I say. I was met by silence until Jaydes began speaking "Of course you can Megan." I nodded "Thank you very much." I smiled as I closed my eyes.

~Third Person Point of View~

As Megan closed her eyes Queen Jaydes and King Grambi started chanting as a bunch of odd symbols started covering the female human. While the symbols started glowing the transformation begins, her slippers/flip flops began to turn into brown boots with candy cane stripped socks, her denim jean shorts turn into denim overalls, her undergarments turn into green boxers, the once blue shirt turns into a long sleeve green shirt while white gloves appear on her hands, the rubber band that holds her hair turns into the familiar iconic green cap complete with the green L. But it wasn't over as all of a sudden Megan's jet black hair started growing shorter and turning a chestnut brown color, her ears, nose and eyes turn bigger making her face turn more into Luigi's, a smooth mustache started growing while her once brown eyes turn a sapphire blue color. Her tan like skin tone turn into a pale peach color as her thin arms grew longer and her hand became manly and calloused. Her female parts turned into the male equivalent, her body became partially toned with muscles while her legs became long and her feet grew big to fit the brown boots. 

~Authoress Point of View~

I opened my eyes to see 'my' new body. "This feels weird." I said but then my eyes went wide as I felt my throat. "I-Is this my voice?" I spoke as I now have Luigi's voice. "Yes now we must leave and take Luigi's soul to the Overthere." Grambi announced as the real Luigi's body vanished and in it's place is a green colored orb. "Good bye Luigi I'll take care of Mario and everyone in your place may you rest in peace." I replied as the green orb pulsed a bright green aura and flew towards Grambi. "Once you lay down on the bed time will move again and your memories will disappear while you become Luigi's conscious." Jaydes said. I nodded and moved close to the bed. "Good bye Megan and thank you very much." Grambi said as well as Jaydes as they teleported away. I sighed as I climbed into the bed and laid down with my eyes closed. 

~Third Person Point of View~

As 'Luigi' fully lied down on the bed Megan's memories were immediately erased and replaced with Luigi's as time began to move again. The heart monitor was emitting strong beeping noises making the others gasp in surprise. They heard a groaning noise as the green plumber began to stir "Luigi?" Mario muttered. "M-Mario?" Luigi replied. "LUIGI!!" Mario exclaimed as everyone was happy that he was alive. 

Author's note: Done!! Took me almost two hours to finish. Yep this was my only Luigi dream I think. I can't always remember my dreams *Shrugs* Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!