Chapter 4

Taylor's POV:
I walk to my car, feet dragging on the pavement. I sigh. How could everything go so wrong? It's like my world is spiraling out of control... In the saddest way possible.
I open my car and put in the keys. The car starts with a steady hummmmm.
I put my feet on the pedals and my hand on the wheel. I can still remember learning how to drive, how my instructor told me "BRAKES!! BRAKES!" When I accidentally hit a tree. Good old days.
Minutes pass and I'm finally home. I shove the door open to find Olivia staring up at me. "Oh, Livi!! Who's a good cat? You!" Meredith then saunters over, purring at me and giving what looks like a jealous glare to Olivia.
I pet them both and make my way upstairs. I get a text from Scott: Superstarr Music Awards in a week! Make sure to practice, because you'll be performing your new single there! Ugh... I almost forgot. I haven't even praticed at all. My new single is called "I'll Be Fine" and it's got sort of the same vibe as All Too Well. And of course, it's about the one and only Harry Styles. I've written a few songs about him on my new album, and even a song about how the directioners are sending hate to me. The other songs? Well, I've written one about how I love Ed but he doesn't know. Hence the name, "He Doesn't Know", which is the title of that song.
I'm getting off track. I should start practicing.
I hope you know, that I miss you;
And I hope you don't forget about me
And I hope you know, that I still see you
In the back of my mind, it's a thought that I'll always keep;
Because I still remember that day when you said you loved me (me, me)
You held my hand and I held yours too,
That was the day where I loved you (you, you)
And I thought we were forever, guess I was wrong
Or else I wouldn't be singing this song.
And even though you were mine, I'll be fine...
And I still remember it perfectly; (I remember it perfectly)
When you broke my heart
That January.
Some part of me
knows that I'm to blame,
And I don't know how but somehow I am,
And I know that you're no longer mine,
So I'll have to be fine (fine, fine, fine)
Oh, I'll have to be fine.