Epilogue

Three Months Later
Taylor's POV:
Ed wraps me in one of his bear hugs. "I love you," he states truthfully. "I'm just glad we made it through alright."
I smile at him. "I love you more, and me too." He chuckles.
I stare at the glimmering, crystal clear diamond on my ring finger. If you're wondering when he popped the question, it was, well, yesterday.
How romantic it was; I got thirteen roses that day and the ring was hidden in one.
I flash back to reality as the doorbell rings, and jump to answer it.
"Coming!" I shout to the unknown person. Then I open the door and gasp.
Liz is standing there.
"What... Liz... How?" I stutter. "I thought you were-"
"In jail. I know." She looks down at her feet. "I'm on probation, actually, but... I just thought I would apologize."
How do I even react to this?
"It's too late to apologize, you know." I purse my lips. "Thanks, though. It really helps after I was knocked out numerous times. By you. And also held at gunpoint. By you."
"Taylor, I know. And you don't ever have to forgive me. I just wanted you to know, okay?" Then she walks down my porch and out onto the sidewalk.
I glance back at Ed. He nods at me, in some sort of approval.
"I love you," I declare for the millionth time that day.
"I love you so, so much more."
He loves me.