Jason

THESE ARE FAKE VIDEOS.

THANK YOU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Try Not To Cry...Piper Lost. 100%"

"Hey guys!" Jason boomed. "So my sister, Thalia, decided that she'd do Try Not To Cry to us. So that's what's happening...and when Piper posts next, we're doing a reacting to videos we found at camp. So...yeah. Enjoy!"

pan to Percabeth

"I don't like this already," Annabeth whined.

"Shut up, we haven't even started," Percy teased.

pan to Jiper

"Ah, I don't like it. I don't like it, I DON'T LIKE IT!" Piper shook her hands in front of her face.

"Piper, chill," Jason laughed.

pan to Frazel

"I'm going to lose," Frank and Hazel said at the same time. They looked at each other and started laughing.

pan to Caleo

"Caly's so gonna lose. She's emotional," Leo teased.

"I'd usually punch you, but you're right," Calypso muttered.

pan to Solangelo

"Will's gonna lose. He knows it, too," Nico crossed his arms.

"Okay, listen here-"

pan to Thalia

"First video!" Thalia smirked.

"Hey Jess," the man smiled.

"Hi Aaron, I miss you."

"Oh no," Annabeth shook her head. "I swear if this is what I think it is..."

The video panned so you could see the laptop screen separating the  two faces.

"Long distance relationships?" Piper asked. "Thalia Grace, you know this hits us close to home."

"Aaron was my boyfriend of two years. But now...he's in the Air Force."

"Oh no," Will muttered. "Wait, did Piper cry?"

"Yeah," Thalia answered from behind the camera.

"Okay, well then I feel better about crying."

"Why do you care if Piper cries?" Nico asked.

"You idiot," Will slapped his arm, "they did long distance."

"Wait, really?"

"I hate not knowing if he'll ever come back. It's possible I'll never see his face after today."

"This hits way  too close to home for a lot of us," Calypso muttered, and she wiped her eyes.

"We did long distance," Leo shrugged, "technically."

Technically?

"So, how are you?" Aaron asked.

Jess shrugged. "I'm okay. When are you coming home next?"

"I hate this," Piper sniffled. Jason wiped her eyes for her and hugged her shoulders. He stroked her hair comfortingly.

jump cut

"Tell Piper and Jason I said sorry," Hazel laughed awkwardly. "I know this'll hit them hard. Percy and Annabeth, too."

"I don't know," Aaron frowned. "I'm sorry."