Annabeth

"MY OG CAMP SQUAD BEING THE IDIOTS THEY ARE" popped up on Annabeth's new video feed.

"Hey guys! I am here, regretting letting them talk me into this. Before all this seven business, I went to camp and had friends that didn't try to kill me. So they're here, and we're just doing...stuff, I guess," Annabeth laughed.

"So! You guys don't know at least half of them, but hey, you'll meet them. Let's go!"

"Okay, first we have Percy," Annabeth gestured to air next to her as Percy walked into view and kissed her forehead. Annabeth rolled her eyes. 

"Next is Nico," Annabeth said, dragging him into view. Nico rolled his eyes. "And Thalia," Annabeth laughed, dragging Thalia into view as well. "And now for the friends you don't know!"

"First, is Grover." A guy with a goatee and crutches came into view. He smiled. "Hi!"

"And then we have Katie!" A girl with brown hair and green eyes came on screen beaming.

"Then there are the Stolls: Connor and Travis." Two identical guys came out smiling mischievously.

"We have Rachel!" A redhead with green eyes came into view.

"We have Clarisse. Katie, pull her out." Katie dragged out a big buff girl who looked frustrated.

"We also have Chris," a tall guy came on screen.

"And Will!" a cute blonde guy came on screen. He kissed Nico's forehead. AWWWWW

"Okay, I don't have anything planned, but I guess we can talk about camp. Tell stories and crap. Let's start with introductions. Introduce yourselves, say your boyfriend/girlfriend, how long you've known me...and a fun fact. That has to do with camp. 'Cause why not," Annabeth explained.

"Okay! I'm Percy, I've known Annabeth since we were eleven almost twelve, she is  my girlfriend, and...I'm the counselor of my cabin," Percy waved.

"You are the only member of your cabin. Besides Tyson, who is never there," Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Okay, get a room lovebirds. I'm Thalia, I've known Annabeth since she was seven and I was twelve, I don't have a boyfriend and never will, and fun fact, me and my hun - err, my cabin-mates, are nine-time in a row champs of Capture the Flag."

"That's because you recruited every girl at camp  to join your Capture the Flag team!"

"Oh shut it, Stoll."

"Okay! I'm Katie, I've known Annabeth since we were eight, uh my boyfriend  is this idiot over here, Travis. Fun fact...I met Travis by growing poison ivy all over his cabin."

"I still get itchy nightmares."

"I'm Grover, I've known Annabeth since she - err, we  were seven. My girlfriend's name is Juniper, but she couldn't make it today. Fun fact, I third-wheeled Percy and Annabeth for five years."

"You didn't third-wheel , we were just friends then."

"Exactly."

"I'm Travis! I've known Annabeth since she was eight and I was nine, and my girlfriend is Katie-Kat over here. Fun fact, I am the pranking master. Along with Connor."

"And I'm Connor!" Connor yelped, "I've known Annabeth since we were eight, and my girlfriend is named Lou Ellen, but she isn't here. Fun fact, me and Travis aren't twins!" Surprising, actually.

"I'm Rachel Elizabeth Dare, and yes, that  Dare, like Dare Inc. I've known Annabeth and Percy since, well, I met Percy when we were thirteen fourteen-ish, and I met Annabeth when were fifteen. I don't have a boyfriend, I can't really date, and my fun fact is...I originally hated Annabeth. Well, we hated each other."