Percy

Okay sooooo

The seven are YouTubers, buuuut they're still demigods.

So that's why many references will pop up!

Okay, here are their Usernames...

Percy: DamSeaweedBrain

Annabeth: Wisegirl

Jason: SparkySparky

Piper: BeautiKueen

Hazel: Goldengirl

Frank: Escapeiguana    (get it :D...I think it's in Mark of Athena? The Chinese handcuffs!)

Leo: OnesupersizedMcShizzle

So hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran home. Yes! Percy's 3 million subs video! I clicked on it immediately.

"What's up guys? It's your D-A-M Seaweed Brain!" The intro played where a dam breaks and shows seaweed spelling 'DamSeaweedBrain'.

"So today we're doing something a little special..." he trailed off. "I have two announcements, and then we'll do today's video!

"So first announcement: the other six of my friends and I are doing something special. It'll be coming out next week! If you haven't yet, subscribe to them, they're all smarter than I am. Except maybe Leo. But subscribe to him anyway," he laughed, making me laugh.

"Also!" He said, "I've been hiding a secret from you since the beginning. Like I announced on Instagram...I have a girlfriend!" he announced. I smiled. But I haven't told you who she is, but you know her!" Suddenly, Annabeth from the channel 'Wisegirl' came on. "NO WAY!" I yelled. She kissed him, and I gushed. "Hi guys!" she waved. 

"So in honor of our secret relationship being revealed, we're doing a QnA based off our relationship. So...first question."

"Riley wants know: when did you meet?" Annabeth asked, looking at her phone. "Oh! Nice. I met her when we were twelve at summer camp. I passed out, and she was my hot doctor."

"We were twelve. I couldn't be hot at twelve."

"Okay. You were my pretty doctor."

"Still couldn't really  be pretty!"

"Beautiful?"

"Nope."

"Cute doctor?"

"Fine."

"Okay, she was my cute doctor," he laughed. "Next! I'll ask it this time, Annabeth. Sydney asks: Have you kissed? If so, when was your first kiss?" "Which one? When I thought you were about to die?" Annabeth said, and Percy laughed. What?  "I guess we should explain. So, we're twenty. When we were fifteen we were in a...life or death situation. Long story. But, I kissed him, 'cause I thought it was the last time I would see him. And we pretended it didn't happen! Then, when we were sixteen, I kissed him and our friends threw us in the lake. That's where he finally kissed ME, so I'll call that  our first kiss," Annabeth explained. Wow.

"I'll ask the next one. Zander asks 'How long have you been dating?'" Percy said. "Since we were sixteen. On my birthday!" He laughed.

"Vera asked: when was our first 'I love you'? Percy thinks it's so  funny," Annabeth said while Percy laughed. "Okay so this is out to you, Piper, aka BeautiKueen," Percy said. "So the three of us were all running around...doing...things, but that's not important. I told Annabeth that I loved her, and Piper was just kinda there...I told her sorry after. And Annabeth made this 'my heart is melting' noise," Percy laughed harder. She punched him in the arm, blushing.

"Yasmin asked if we make each other mad easily," Percy said, and laughed a bit. "Well, I don't get mad at Wise Girl really, but she gets mad at me ALL THE TIME." 

"Because you're a Seaweed Brain."

"Owl Face."

"Kelp Head."

"Book Brain."

"Fish Guts."
"Spider Slayer." That one made her jump.

"Bubble Skull."

"Love you!"

"Love you, too!"

Honestly, they were so cute. They kissed, and the blinding cut scene thing showed up.

"Also, if you guys didn't know, our usernames are based off of our nicknames for each other," Percy explained. HOW CUTE CAN THEY BE?!

"Trevor asked how long we've liked each other. Well I guess it's different for both of us, so, Percy?" Annabeth asked. "Well, I guess either when we were fourteen, when I literally traveled the country for you, or when you kissed me when we were fifteen," he said. He traveled the country for her? I just might explode.

"I had a crush on you when we were twelve, but I kinda tucked it away until we were fourteen, and then a little again, and then, I like, vomited it when we were fifteen," she laughed.

"What are each other's biggest flaw?" Percy read, and at the end, he cracked a smile. "Well Annabeth has a lot of pride. You could say its fatal," Percy laughed, and Annabeth smiled like it was an inside joke. "Well Percy's a Seaweed Brain," Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Hey!" he laughed. "It's still true, but fine. It doesn't sound bad, but Percy is way  too loyal. Like, he would choose someone he just met over the world." She looked down, and muttered something that sounded like "he has", but of course that isn't true...right?

"Where do you guys want to live in the future if you move in together?" Annabeth read. "Somewhere in New York. It's close to camp, and we're already counselors, and I don't plan on ever leaving," Annabeth smiled.

"And one last question, and then the challenge of the day!" Percy smiled. He always did a challenge at the end of his video. "What are each other's favorite colors?"

"Well Annabeth's favorite color is grey," Percy said. "Percy's is blue. EVERYTHING IS BLUE. You should see the rest of his house," Annabeth laughed. "You're wrong!" Percy yelled. "What?" Annabeth asked. "You forgot a color! Grey." She smiled. "And why's that?" she laughed. "Your eyes," Percy smiled, and I couldn't help but let out an "AWWWWW!"

They kissed again, and the blinding beep came back on.

"Okay, so today I'm jumping off of a ladder into a pool," Percy said. "WHAT?!" Annabeth yelled. "Let's go."

The scene cut and they were in Percy's backyard. "You're really stupid," Annabeth said from behind the camera. "I know!" Percy yelled, and jumped in. "AHHHH!" He yelled, and Annabeth ran over to see if he was okay. He was fine. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Annabeth yelled. "Cause I'm a dam Seaweed Brain," he laughed. "Well, you're dam right," Annabeth snapped. He pulled her in and she dropped the camera. "PERCY!" she yelled. "Bye guys! And remember! I'm gonna be dead 'cause I'm a D-A-M Seaweed Brain!!!" he yelled, before Annabeth jumped on him and the video ended.

My conclusion was that they're very cute.