Frank

Guys, I really suck at updating this!!!!! I'm so sorry!!!!

But I'm here now!

This is for you Potterheads, such as mwah. Comment what house you're in. I'm in Ravenclaw :)   #RavenclawPride

I'd like to let you guys know about my ibff Callie, or @irishdancinggeek cause she's awesome, and just started Wattpad. She writes fanfic too :D. So go read her stuff!!

Also, this chapter is using actual  questions and I'm getting the actual results based off the answers.

Let's gooooooo

_____________________

Escapeiguana new video!!!! "Sorting Ourselves into Our Hogwarts Houses With The Seven!"

YES! I LOVE Harry Potter!

"Hey guys, it's Frank. And we're sorting ourselves in our Hogwarts houses, 'cause Annabeth's OBSESSED with Harry Potter," Frank laughed, and so did the others, but Annabeth just rolled her eyes.

"It's on this thing called Pot of More," Leo explained.

"Pottermore, Repair Boy," Piper laughed. "But it's like, the full quiz version, so it's all the possible questions."

"Who's going first?" Percy asked.

"THE HOT MCSHIZZLE!" Leo exclaimed.

"Sure," Hazel giggled.

"Alright, first question. When you die what would you most like people to do when they hear your name ? I want them to go, 'Oh yeah, Leo McShizzle Valdez, he was hot.' But that's not an answer. Soooo....ask for more stories about your adventures, I guess."

"Next! Once every century, the Flutterby Bush produces flowers that adapt to their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of: the sea, fresh parchment, home, or a crackling log fire. Obviously a fire, 'cause it represents how hot I am."

Piper smacked him on the back of his head.

River or Forest?

Forest.

Heads or Tails?

"Heads, because all da ladies want to see Leo's face!"

That earned him another smack.

Moon or stars?

Moon.

Dawn or dusk?

"Dusk. I don't do mornings."

Black or white?

"Err...black. I'd get white dirty, quick."

Left or Right?

Left.

If you could create a potion that would give you one thing, what would it be?

Power.

In a fire, in which order would you save a nearly perfected cure for dragon pox that the headmaster has been working on for years, student school records dating back 1000 years and Merlin's book?

"Okay, well. These things are all weird. Can't I just save myself?"

"Just answer the question, Leo," Jason rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Uhh, cure-thing, book, records."

Which path would you take?

"Oh! The alley! 'Cause I love suffering!!!" That was a joke, right?