"Hey... James. You there?", I return to reality to see that beautiful boy standing there staring at me. 

I giggle. Like, literally giggle. Idk, maybe I'm drunk. 

"Let me lick your feet", I say with a smile on my face. 

"okay"

Oh crap. I didn't think he'd go for it. 

I almost puke in my mouth when he takes his shoes and socks off but realize he has really nice feet. 

I bend down and put his foot right next to my face. 

I lick his foot like I licked Grant's shaft. 

Just one good lick. 

I peek at Grant from the corner of my eye and sees him growing red with anger. 

I smile and head back to my seat. If he's getting this upset over some licked feet, just wait until the game REALLY gets started. 

I wipe my mouth and head back to seat, noticing that the boy sat next to me. I smirk and scoot closer to him. 

"Okay, now it's my turn!", I say spinning the bottle. 

It lands on another random person. 

The person sitting right next to Grant. 

"Grant! Truth or dare?", I say hurriedly, hoping no one else caught what I did.

"But the b-", 

"ACCHHOO", I smirk when I hear Maya's fake sneeze covering whoever was gonna say something. 

"Dare", he says staring straight into me. 

My heart is racing and this is only the first dare. 

"um.."

My nerves are getting the best of me and I can feel myself start to sweat. 

"Spit it out James.", he says with a smile on his face. 

He's fucking smiling? Does he really have no idea that I know what he did?

Oh, you're gonna fucking get it buddy. 

"I dare you to tell me what the fuck you were doing with Kyle at the beach" I say, my voice dripping with anger. 

I can feel the eyes on me but I don't care. I want him to try to fucking lie to me. 

"What? Nothing... I was looking for him and then gave up when I couldn't find him."

I grind my teeth together to keep myself from hopping cross this circle and strangling him. 

"Okaaaaaay. But, me and you both know-"

"AHHHH WHO WANTS A DRINK WHO WANTS A DIRNK!", Julia starts screaming over me; she's trying to shut me up but I'm not going for it. 

He needs to know right now. Fuck the whole game idea, I need him to know NOW. 

"THAT YOU FUCKED KYLE ON THE FUCKING BEACH YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Everyone goes silent. 

Everyone is looking at me; I'm looking at Grant. 

He's looking at his hands. 

No one spoke a word yet. 

I can feel the anger boiling in my body, "SAY SOMETHING!"

He looks up at me with tears streaming down his face, "James... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

I run straight up to him and slap him across the face. 

I turn around and leave saying nothing else. 

I can feel the tears finally rolling down my cheeks. 

"Okay everyone, party is over! Need everyone to help throw trash away and get the freak outta here! Please and thank you!", Julia screams throughout the house. 

I smile knowing that my friends are always there for me. 

"Hey James, you okay?"

I turn around and grab Maya into a hug sobbing into her shoulder. 

"I lo-love hi-im Maya", I try to say between sobs. 

"Shhh, I know sweetie. I know you do", she responds holding me in her arms and sitting on my front yard. 

Yhup. I'm sitting on my front lawn bawling my eyes out in my best friend's shoulder during a party I threw over a stupid boy. 

Love I tell ya. 

"You mind if I cut in?"

I know that voice. It's the cute boy. 

I quickly wipe my face on my sleeve while Maya stands up and leaves. 

"Bring him in safe and smiling, ya hear me boy?", She says before sprinting away. 

He laughs and sits beside me, "Well, that was fun", he smirks. 

I laugh, "Yeah well, that's not exactly how I planned the night to go."

"Let me guess, you wanted to embarrass your... ex? Because he cheated on you anddddd you can't stand his guts but you still live him?"

"Have you been stalking me?", I respond with a laugh. 

"Nah, I just... know what you're going through. Annnnd I also know that If I get involved in this then I'll only get hurt myself," he looks at me, "so James, I'd like to introduce myself properly and hope we can be good fri-".

He was cut off by a large body colliding into him.