Chapter 10

Our Cute Kace Is Above!

*James POV*

"Gah, can we stop doing this already?" Dylan said, stretching his legs out. 

"Yeah, I'm exhausted. Plus, my parents aren't coming home till next week so maybe.... we can have a little party?" Julia says, raising her eyebrows.

"HELL YEAH A PARTY I'M DOWN", Dylan says then gets up and starts dancing. 

The rest of us looks at each other seeing if someone would think it's a bad idea. 

I think it's a terrible idea, but i don't say anything. 

"I guess where having a party!" Kace says with a smile on his face. I smile too, knowing that since it's only us, the party won't get out of hand and we'll just have a lot of fun. 

"My dad keeps the shit that'll get us fucked up in the basement" Julia said running away.

"Wait! Julia! I hope it's alcohol!" I screamed after here then heard a loud cackle come back. 

We all sit on the floor in a circle waiting for Julia and deciding what games we should play. 

After 5 minutes of choosing between Spin The Bottle and Strip Never Have I Ever we decided to mix them both.

"Okay guys", Maya Says clapping her hands and smiling, " When the bottle lands on you, you have to say something you've never done and everyone else who's done it has to striiiiip. TAKE THEM CLOTHES OFF, I WANNA SEE BUTTS!"

We all look at her about the last part but she just continues to smile. 

Julia finally comes back up with 3 bottles of vodka, a 12 pack of beer and apple juice. I cringe at the sight, knowing I'm gonna act a fucking fool when I'm drunk.

 I let it go, knowing no one here would judge me. Even the two knew guys who seems to fit in pretty well with the little group I stumbled into. 

"Okay, Let's PARTAKE IN THIS PARTAY!" Maya yells, making us all groan. 

"I swear if you say that in my house again, I'll slash your eyeballs out Maya." Julia says through slit eyes. 

Maya puts er hands up in defense and laughs. 

Now, it's time to party.

*GRANTS POV*

"Never have I ever Ran naked in the street!" Julia says, looking around the room. Half of us are already half naked. Including Kace, which I have to ask him about later. When the fuck did he lick a tree?

I take my socks off, trying to keep as much clothes on as possible. I squint at Kace while he's looking at me with a smile on his face. Stupid 10 year old bet. 

"Okay James it;s your turn!" Julia says after spinning the bottle. I look at James and instantly feel my cheeks redden. He's only in his jeans and boxers. His stomach is so defined and I just want to rub my hands along his chest. 

I've probably been staring for a while because he looks at me questioningly and leans in to kiss his girlfriend. God, why does he have to be straight?

"Um..... Never have I ever went skinny dipping" He says, then smirks at everyone in the room as they all groan. 

"You know we all went skinny dipping during that trip together except you!" Kobe yells, taking his pants off.

"Yeah, you little prick", Julia says taking her pants off too. 

"Yeah well, I didn't want to catcha cold." James responds taking a swig of his beer. 

I look over to Kace who's taking his pants off, leaving him only in his boxers. 

I scan the room to see if anyone else is stripping and notice Kobe staring at Kace with a slight redness to his cheeks. God, he's SO gay. I wonder if he's told his friends yet. I wonder if he even knows himself. 

I know that he's better off not chasing Kace when he's not gay. 

I take my pants off as well since I have been skinny dipping before and cover my lower half with my hands.

"Hey Grant, it's your turn!" James says in my direction but not really looking at me. 

"Okay cool. Umm... never have I ever.... kissed a girl!" I say, smiling. I've never kissed a girl before since my lips only likes manly faces. 

"WHAT!?", Dylan yells, taking his lips off of Julia, "That's a trick question!"

"TOOOOO BAAADDDDDDD!" I say, warming up to my new found friends. These guys are the greatest. i can see the love they have for each other in their eyes. 

They all strip leaving Dylan naked, Julia in her bra and panties, Maya with no bra,and the rest of us in our boxers. 

"NEW GAME NEW GAME! I can't strip no more!" Dylan yells and everyone starts ooohing. 

"Dylan... you know what that means?", Julia says smirking at him, "You have to kiss someone in this room - NOT ME-. I'll spin the bottle for you though." She says grabbing the bottle. It spins and spins and finally it lands on Kobe. 

"Come here Kobe baby", Dylan says scooting to Kobe on his hands and knees, " Let daddy give you a kiss." 

"Tongue and all!" Maya yells, cackling. 

I can see the nervousness in Kobe's face. Dylan is acting like this is nothing but Kobe looks like his life is about to end.

Poor baby. 

Kobe opens his legs and lets Dylan between them. Dylan sits on his lap and grabs his face. 

"Wait I ne-" Kobe is cut off by Dylan's lips on his and instantly wraps his arms around him. They scoot closer together and grab each other like the world was ending. I hear Kobe moan and then he breaks away from the kiss. 

"Damn Kobe, that was better than Julia" Dylan says smirking at Kobe. 

He looks so flushed and embarrassed. I just want to console the guy. 

He gets up and runs to the bathroom covering his lower half. 

"Well, MAAYA COME KISS ME!" Julia yells then runs toward Maya. 

Maya laughs grabbing her friend in her arms and starts to kiss her sweetly on the cheek.

"You know we have the bedroom for that Julia." She says making her pout. 

God these guys are weird... my type of weird. 

Hey I'm gonna check on Kobe" I say to the bunch of drunk teenagers. No one seems to notice so I head to the bathroom and crack the door open. 

"Hey Kobe, it's Grant. Can I come in?" I hear a grunt and open the door. 

He's sitting on the toilet, eyes bloodshot. I run to him and wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"I know Kobe, I know. It's going to be okay." I say rubbing circles in his back.

"You don't know anything about me!" He says through sobs.

"Honey, you're gayer than a unicorn. You have the biggest crush on someone and no one out there knows the real you. I know exactly how this feels right now." I say making him look at me with wide eyes.

"H-how... did you know?" He asks.

"I'm... gay. And I also have a crush on someone in that room".