Chapter 37

*James POV*

I'm watching everyone walk into my house, look around and grab a drink.
Everyone thinks they're here for a party and not my revenge.

I mean, it is a party so... but...
Okay shut up James and watch for Grant and his gorgeous face.

I sip on my beer while mentally strangling myself when a pair of soft hand touch my arm.

"Hey James", I turn around and see one of the cutest boys I could ever be alive to see.

He's short but muscular and you can tell that he has a six pack under that shirt of his. His eyes are a nice dark green and his hair the shade of a fucking bat.
Yeah.... black.

"Um... hey... youuuu", I say clearly not knowing his name.

"I know you don't know me but I just wanted to tell you how awesome this party already is! One of the best this year so far.", he scratches the back of his head and looks at me, "and you're one of the best guys I ever saw".

He walks away quickly after that, leaving me with my mouth agape.

Well WHO THE FUCK ARE TOU SIR!?

"GRANTY BOY OVER HERE", I quickly look around for the source of the scream only to find Kace motioning Grant over to him.

I grit my teeth and head out towards the living room.

The time is now or never.

"HEY EVERYONE", I scream as loud as I can, "time for a game of truth or dare! If you want to play then come in the basement. Oh... and it's gonna get dirty." I say adding a wink.

I made sure to add a wink because I know that Grant was watching me talk. If he knows that its dirty, he'll definitely come.

I walk down into the basement followed by a group of people.

Including all of my friends.

I know their as ready as I am. Well... except Kace because he doesn't know.

We all sit in a circle in the middle of the floor with anticipation.

I quickly grab the bottle, but it's snatched out of my hand by someone. 

Some random girl I've never met; who smiles in my direction when the bottle lands on me. 

She looks sweet enough. Probably have too kiss someone or something. 

"I dare you to lick someones foot from heel to toe.", She says making me spit out my drink. 

"From heel... to toe?", I say looking at her strangely. She seemed so nice before... but nice girls have the evil hearts I see.

I hurriedly search for Julia, I know she keep her toes clean, "Hey Juli-".

"Someone you DON'T know.", she says with a cackle after. 

Oh yeah, definitely evil. 

I search the room for someone who looks clean enough for me to lick their toes... 

That's when I see the boy from earlier. I smile, "HEY YOU!", I yell in his direction and he looks over at me. He smiles and walks my way.

I can literally feel Grant's burning stare on my neck. 

It's making me rethink my actions. I mean, do I realllyyyyy wanna make him mad?

Shut Up James! Yes you want to make him mad! you want to ruin his LIFEEEEE!

Okay me. Calm down. Not his life.