Chapter 1

Hey Guys! First, I want to thank you all for reading my story! Above is a picture of James in all his glory xD! I hope you guys enjoy this crazy ride!

That is all. *Continues to eat cookies*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* JAMES' POV* 

I wake up and instantly grab my head.

God, I have a horrible headache. I must have came home after the party and slept all of yesterday. I was hammered on Saturday. 

See, I don't usually drink but when I do, oh god it's horrible. Nobody knows that well... I'm gay. I've been gay since I can remember. My first crush was this guy right. God, he was gorgeous... anyways, It was in like 6th grade and I told him I wanted to hold his hand (creeep I know) and he ran from me.

 Like, didn't say anything to me, just ran. After that, I decided to keep my gayness to myself since it causes people to run. 

I got out of bed and threw on some clothes. I mean, I'm not a fashionable guy but I do know how to match.

I brush my teeth and throw on a "Dad hat" and head downstairs. 

"MAA, I'm leaving for school!" I scream, waiting for her to respond.

"Okay, make sure you grab something to eat before!", she screams back.

I grab an apple and walk out the door. 

I get to school 50 minutes early and head towards the bleachers. I come here every morning to gather my thoughts and prepare myself for school. None of my friends know I do this. It's my personal time away from all the fake happiness going on around here. I always have to be laughing and happy but in reality I'm extremely depressed. 

I walk up and sit on one of the bleachers and close my eyes. I breathe in and out about 5 times before I'm ready to head into the building. I walk up to the doors and instantly hear my name being called.

"Jamie-Boy!", I hear my best friend, Maya, screaming down the hallway and I start to grin. Maya is the one person who truly knows how gay I am. When I slept over to her house she would do my makeup and let me wear her dresses. OKAY, I am not that kind of gay but... pretty fucking close. 

"Hey Maya!" I said smiling wildly. 

"You know everyone is talking about you!" She squealed. What did she mean everyone was talking about me?

"Wait... what are you talking about?" I ask, looking at her. She pulls her phone out andattacks the keyboard with her fingers. Next thing you know a video is being shoved into my face.

I look at the screen after being blinded by the bright light and realize that it's me dancing in the middle of someone's living room. 

Not only am I dancing... I'm screaming at the top of my lungs that I James Morris, am gay. 

I groan and slam my back into a locker. Well,, there goes me being a closet gay.

Now, not only do i have to fake my happiness, I also have to fake my straightness even more. 

I look over at my best friend with a wild grin on my face. 

"Oh no..... NO JAMIE! I CAN SEE THE DEMON IN YOUR EYES!!! STAY AW-" I cut her words off with my mouth while pushing her into the lockers. I make sure that everyone in the hall sees me making out with Maya, A GIRL. NOT A BOY. 

After about another minute.. maybe two, i finally let her go and wipe my mouth. 

"Thanks Maya for being my little test dummy" I say laughing. 

"You know, whoever you end up with will have to teach you how to kiss... that, my little fairy, was horrible." She says flicking my nose. 

I push her into the lockers and walk off. First period... here I come. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fucking James XD! Sorry Maya But That Boy Is Coming For You! 

Who Ships Maya And James!? xD

Wait. Wait. Wait. I thought This Was BxB?!

Well, Shit Me Too! :C

Guess We'll Have To Wait And See <.< 

;>