Maps and Dens (Haytham Edward Kenway x Slave! Big Sister! Reader) pt.1

Loosely inspired by @ArvaleeKnight's "As It Is" Thanks for all you do love!

WARNING! SOME SENSITIVE TOPICS ARE DISCUSSED IN THIS CHAPTER. TOPICS LIKE SEXUAL ABUSE, AND SELF HARM ARE MENTIONED. DON'T READ THIS IF THIS WILL HURT YOU.

"Why are we here again?" Charles said while looking up at the large house he stood in front of. Haytham sighed and gently pushed Charles to the door as he explained.

"We are here to meet with a man who knows about the precursors. He has a map that we need to find. While you entertain him at dinner, I will excuse myself and find the map." Haytham said as he used the knocker to make their presence known to the owner of the house. The door opened and Haytham and Charles were welcomed into the home by a kind dark-skinned man. This man, led them to the Dinning room where Haytham and Charles met their host.

"Thank you for having us sir. Shall we get started?" Haytham said in a proper tone. The man sitting at the head of the table was rather heavy set with a strange yet pungent odor emitting from him. His hair was greasy and plastered to his skull in dark waves while his fingers were covered in rings. He wore expensive clothing and surrounded himself with expensive things. This wasn't a man Haytham would CHOOSE to spend time with but...business is business.

"No no!We haven't yet eaten. Business can come after food...SLAVES!" The large man billowed. A flurry of little children ran about as they placed large platters of food on the table. Charles and Haytham looked to each other and shook their heads. This man was disgusting....

----

An hour passed and it was time for Haytham to put his plan into action.

"I must excuse myself for a moment. I will return shortly." Haytham said while standing up and leaving the table. Charles continued the conversation with the older gentleman as he stuffed his face with all the good food that money could buy.

"Men like that tarnish the British name.." Haytham said while shaking his head. He decided to explore the base of the house and then go up from there. Haytham found nothing of interest in the basement and then the same with the main floor. There was only one more way to go and that was up. Haytham made his way up the large stairs and at the top, he found a large master bedroom. Haytham saw a few empty beds with chains and shackles on them. There were also a mess of ripped dresses and corsets on the floor.

He put two and two together...

"This is just despicable..." He said while looking at the window. It seems as though the women that had been kept prisoner here were free for there was a large line of blankets leading to the bottom of the tall building. Haytham used his eagle vision and he saw the faint lines of blue leading into the forest. They were free.

Haytham turned his attention to the room for this was the last of them. He used his eagle vision once more and found..nothing...he looked under the bed, around the room, and he found nothing.

He looked up and there suspended by a large cage, was a single girl. Her body was small but she seemed healthy other than that. Her back was hunched and her hair was matted and tangled. He decided to help her for he couldn't help but feel bad for her. He saw a small lever on the side of the wall and he pulled it, expecting something to happen.

The cage lowered and he could see the figure more clearly. Her body was scared and dirty and the smell of sex hung on her like a shroud. This girl had been tortured beyond belief. Haytham was tempted to kill the man himself if he wasn't needed later. Her body was twitching and he could see her elongated fingernails that had been sharpened into claws.

"Miss? I'm here to help you." He said gently while approaching it after it landed on the floor gently. Her head snapped to him and a vicious snarl escaped her mouth. Her teeth seemed to be sharp and her eyes held a fury that he hadn't seen in his life time.