69: i'm in utopia / sope

I'M IN UTOPIA

WORD COUNT 400+ LMAO
OVERVIEW just like me, are you searching for an erased dream?

PLAYLIST euphoria / suggi cover (pls pls listen to this it's the reason this was written)

HANDS INTERTWINE AS FEET WALTZ to a beating heart, smiles form as the music softens and the stars rise above their star struck heads, the moon smiling upon the lovers of the hour.

hands on waists, eyes locked, feet synchronized. slippery sand beneath their bare feet, silver in the moonlight, locked between their toes like a well-kept secret, fingers delicately tapping against skin like piano keys. one stands taller, forehead pressed against his lover's, pretty oyster pink lips smiling effortlessly.

the beat of their music, sourced from a small speaker stolen from their young friend, is slow, allowing them to dance like renaissance royalty, locked up in each other. in jeans and t-shirts, feet bare, they're the makeshift aristotle and dante of malta, wearing matching bracelets and hands sporting matching henna tattoos. 21st century romance novels couldn't write this, this love that forms by the ocean waves, the stars their only witness.

one smiles and says i love you under his breath as his hands skim around the small of the other's back, pressing to the dimples he's mapped in the back of his head. he's picked the taller boy's brain up and scooped him out, knows his secrets that even his secrets don't know about, has mapped every part of his body in his lovestruck mind, has played sonatas on bone and ivory keys dedicated to his universe, the man he calls his world. he feels like he could wander forever lost as long as he had this man by his side.

hoseok smiles down at yoongi, and his world seems to float. twirls him around like they're an old couple and he's laughing like he's drunk too much wine, smiling like hoseok put the stars in the sky and fish in the sea. yellow light emanates from streetlamps above them, causing makeshift halos to radiate from their dark hair and pretty sparkles to appear in hoseok's eyes.

you're my world, hoseok says, tender and sweet, pulling yoongi close enough again so that they're breathing the same small amount of air. you're my everything.

i love you, yoongi whispers like it's a secret the moon could steal away, precious and small and just theirs. it's so human, the emotion they're holding between them, cradled like sand that could slip through your hands at the slightest movement. with a smile that's made by aphrodite, yoongi presses their lips together, happy and in peace, because although love is futile, and we're all doomed, and one day the sun will swallow the earth and all that we've ever done will turn to dust, yoongi is in love with hoseok.

NOTES / 300918

bitch
bitch bitch

i wrote this at one in the morning and finished it at 10AM ur fave could NEVER

anyway this is sum cute ass shit also i want to do an author q&a on here ??? so maybe ??? it'd be cool if y'all asked me questions man i'm so bored i'll do anything if u ask me to post a video of myself back flipping on instagram well bitch i'll try my hardest because i love y'all

love u all
- jace