46: sick / taegijoon

SICK

FOR Str0ng_P0wer_Thancc
WORD COUNT 1.4k
OVERVIEW yoongi is quite sick, but taehyung hates not getting any attention ( soft cg/lb fluff, it's a bit rubbish whoops )

NAMJOON WAS DESPAIRING.

he'd woken up in a very good mood, all ready for a wonderful day with his two lovely boyfriends, watching cartoons and eating and having a generally lovely lazy sunday. he'd even planned a whole list of disney movies he knew the littles loved and bought extra snacks, because they'd both been very good that week. but the whole idea had come crashing down.

yoongi was sick.

"oh baby..." namjoon frowned at the small boy, who was clinging to his side like a koala, in one of taehyung's hoodies that didn't really fit him. yoongi's forehead was hot, his little button nose was red and he couldn't stop sniffling, and he was really shaking. it was only nine o'clock in the morning, and yoongi already felt horrible.

"d-don' like it, daddy," yoongi mumbled around his blue pacifier, which he slept with because it lulled him to sleep. "feel icky." he pouted.

"i know, yoonie-bear, i know," namjoon stroked yoongi's black hair, thankful taehyung was still asleep. once he woke up, namjoon would have to make breakfast and try to pay enough attention to tae so that he didn't feel left out, whilst also tending to yoongi's sickness. namjoon sighed and pressed his lips to yoongi's temple in a soft kiss, carefully holding onto the little as he got out of bed.

"baby, we've gotta get some medicine for you from the cupboard, m'kay?" namjoon asked, holding yoongi by his thighs, the little's hands linked around his neck. yoongi nodded, and namjoon carried him to the bathroom, placing him down onto the side of the tub and opening their first aid cabinet.

"achoo!" yoongi sneezed loudly, his whole body shaking, and namjoon handed him a tissue, searching for the thermometer and right kind of medicine. he told seokjin that first aid course would come in handy.

"open up, yoonie," namjoon coaxed yoongi's pacifier away from his lips, replacing it with the thermometer. yoongi pouted at his loss, while namjoon watched the thermometer. "do you want some water or anything, love?"

"water please daddy," yoongi lisped. namjoon took the thermometer from his mouth and poured him a cup of water, checking the temperature with a frown.

"thirty degrees... damn, baby," namjoon cursed under his breath. "okay, pumpkin, you're going to need some medicine–"

"daddy?"

and taehyung had, evidently, woken up. with a sigh, namjoon rubbed at his forehead, before smiling at yoongi. "taetae's awake, babydoll. you wanna go back to bed for the day?"

yoongi shook his head shyly, his pacifier back in his mouth. he was fumbling with the sleeves of taehyung's grey alien hoodie, his fringe in his eyes and his cheeks pink. "nuh uh. wanna cuddle." his lips pouted around the plastic. namjoon smiled and pinched his cheek.

"buck up, sweetpea."

"daddyyyyy!"

taehyung's voice was whiny, high-pitched, and namjoon rolled his eyes, picking yoongi up gently and heading back to their room. a collection of stuffies sat on the floor beside namjoon's work desk, and the ceiling was decorated with a tapestry of the constellations and planets, at taehyung's request. the youngest little was sitting up in bed, looking slightly lost, his black hair sticking up in tufts and his thumb in his mouth. he perked up when he saw namjoon and yoongi, eyes wide and interested. yoongi groaned a little, before sneezing loudly, and namjoon stroked his back.