Chapter Twenty-One: Betrayed

Start from the beginning

She began to stir, meaning she was waking up. Scott sighed deeply, thanking God she was alright. He looked back up to this guy, before taking his position, as he began to talk about the fire, and why he was doing this all.

.................................

(Alice's P.O.V)

I slowly began to wake up, my eyes fluttering open seeing Scott on the shower floor, hurled over in pain, as he was getting visions or some kind. I blink slowly, Derek walking past me and Scott. "You...Bastard," I slurred, as my healing hadn't kicked in yet, but it was about too. He didn't say anything, but wondered out of the locker room, and I heard the door being closed. This made me slowly lift myself up from the ground, shaking my head in the process as the healing was doing it's job. I regained focus in a matter of seconds. I look over to Scott who still was having some sort of fit, from receiving visions. I rushed over to him, kneeling on the floor, where his head was laying, and gently lifted it up, so his head was placed on my legs. I held my hands on each side of his head, as he laid on his back.

"Scott come on," I mumbled, suddenly Scott's eyes shot open, as he took a large intake of air, before lifting himself up. "Oh my God, Scott. Are you ok?" I rushed out, looking him over. He took a moment to process what he had just seen, before turning to look at me. His eyes widened as he saw me.

"Alice, you're ok!" he exclaimed, relief written all over his face. "What happened to your side," he quickly asked, looking down to my outfit to see blood still stained there.

"I'm alright. Just a cut from the glass, I'll be fine," I spoke softly, my blue eyes staring into his brown puppy dog eyes. His body became less tense, as he stood as I did the same. Before we both made our way to the benches in the locker room, as Scott sat down on one of them, as I stood. So Peter was the one who killed Derek's sister to get the Alpha position, maybe so he could hear quicker. Theory's came left and right, the list could be endless. I didn't know I was pacing until I felt Scott's eyes upon me, and then they went back looking to the floor. Suddenly, Stiles came bursting through the open door, like he had just run miles.

"Dude, we have a huge problem," he said, before coming to a stop, as Scott didn't even look at him.

"Trust me... I know," Scott replied. I looked to Stiles for a second, his expression overjoyed to see me standing here, but his eyes darted to the blood stained on my top. I felt uncomfortable with his staring, so I placed my hand on it and my arm covered most of the blood.

"Alice, you're ok. How did you get out?" Stiles asked, his eyes now upon mine.

"I got out, then Derek attacked, knocked me out. I woke up here to see Scott on the floor as well. So I'm pissed off," I state my voice getting louder towards the end. "So excuse me, I'm off home," I walked past Stiles, but not bothered to look at him or Scott as I walked out of the boys locker room. 

...................................

The next day had come, Allison had phoned me to meet her at her house, as she wanted to do something together

The next day had come, Allison had phoned me to meet her at her house, as she wanted to do something together. I walked to hers, as it was a couple of doors down. As I approached the front door, I knocked thrice, waiting for an answer. The door swung open to reveal a red-haired woman; pursue to be her mother.

"May I help you?" She asked politely, giving me a motherly smile.

"I'm Alice, Allison's friend from school, she told me to meet her here," I replied, giving a smile back at her.

"Oh yes, please come on in," she replied, making me smile even wider, humans are so easy to fool. I placed one foot in the doorway, and then another, before entering fully, as she closed the door behind. "She will be down in a minute,"

"What a beautiful home you have, Mrs Argent," I complimented her, as she gave me a quick smile.

"Thank you, dear," Just then Allison came down the stairs, I turned my head to meet her gaze as she gave me a smile, before she reached the bottom.

"Hey, let me grab something and we can go," Allison said, as her mother had wandered off into the kitchen. Moments later, Allison came back with a large huge bag that looked like it had some sort of weapon in it. She nodded her head to the door, and I opened it, as she quickly rushed out, and I closed the door behind. To my surprise, I see Lydia with her car outside, making me smile even more. Girl's day out.

"Get in," Lydia said, before Allison had finished putting the bag in the back, and we hopped in, and then we drove off.

................................

While we were driving, Lydia had mentioned that we were off shopping, but Allison needed to run an errand before we all went shopping. We walked through the woods, leaves crouching under our feet, as if we walked for miles on end.

"Allison. When you said you were gonna stop for an errand before we went shopping. A five-mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting," Lydia said, clearly not impressed by this. But I was loving it, soaking up nature, smelling the fresh air, damp leaves.

"Stop whining, enjoy nature that is around you," I said, taking a deep breath through my nostrils, making Lydia look at me funny, as we carried on walking.

"Before I forget, I wanted to ask if you're ok with something," Allison asked, not looking at Lydia. "Jackson asked me to the winter formal,"

"Did he?" Lydia asked, her tone was surprised, but she wasn't going to let it show that much.

"Just as friends, but I just wanted to make sure you're ok with it first," I could feel Allison gaining a smirk on her face, getting a little bit of pay back.

"Sure," Lydia replied. "Just as long as it's just friends," she added. It was clear she was still hung up on him even after what he called her; 'dead weight'. Still makes me mad thinking about it.

"Well yeah, I mean..." Allison started, laughing a little. "It's not like I would take him to the coach's office during Lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything," she finished off, making Lydia stop, knowing that she was catching on to something. I couldn't help but smile between them.

"Um, about that," she said, and began walking to catch up to us.

Boy, this is going to one hell of a fun conversation...