Chapter Four: ?

I've got no idea how to name this chapter 🤔
Maybe you get some ideas !
Please feel free to write your ideas in the comments 😊

_______________________________

Hinata POV
During the third set I wasn't playing as much as I would have liked to but I knew I was not so useful without Kageyama. And Kageyama was out of order. He was standing right beside me as we wait. From time to time he sways a bit. His unfocused eyes either trying to watch the game or slipping close with exhaustion. Somehow I was worried. I just hope he doesn't need to play again.
Just then I got switched with Noya-senpai. I walk out on the court and throw one last look at Kageyama. "Just watch you Bakayama! We will win!", I scream as loud as I can.
There is a moment of complete silence in the gym. All eyes on me and my team. I look into Kageyama feverish eyes and see him smiling.
"You can do it, Dumbass!", he screams back. "I believe in you! In you all!"
"Yeah! Let's win this match!"
"We can do it!"
"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

Oikawa POV
*Slam*
*Doomp*
Silence.
Then the whistle of the referee.
The game was over.
We have lost.
Tobio-chan didn't even played the last set. But Mr. Refreshing was good. Reliable.
In the end I think they had the better six players. Loud screams and cheers are filling the big gym. I felt tears start to sting my eyes. I swallow hard not allowing the tears to fall. I watch the Karasuno players happily hug each other and tears are freely rolling down their cheeks. Then my eyes search my little kohai. He still stands in the waiting area. A small smile on his lips. His tired eyes meet mine and suddenly the close.
I jump up from my crouched position and sprint over to Tobio. I slip the last meter over the floor thankful for my kneepads and catch his body before he can hit the ground. I hold him close to my chest and feel his forehead with the back of my hand.
"Tobio. You haven't changed at all.", I sigh.
His eyes flutter open and he looks at me. "I just want to play volleyball."
"Oikawa?", asks Mr Refreshing, who kneels beside me. Feeling Kageyamas fever for himself.
"He is just a volleyball idiot." I laugh and shift Tobio-chan so he lays in Mr. Refreshings lap. "But he finally found his team, so I don't need to worry about him anymore. Take good care of my precious little Tobio-chan." I stand up and walk over back to my waiting team.
"Oikawa-San!", calls suddenly Tobio. "Next time I will Play against you and Karasuno will defeat Aoba Johsei again!"
I smile. "Don't be so sure, Tobio-Chan."

Kageyama POV
After the referee blew the whistle and the game ended everything was kinda blurry.
All that I knew was that we have won. I smile. It was finally over. All the tension in my body were gone and I feel the room sway until the room tilted completely to the right and I feel myself falling.
But I doesn't meet the hard floor like expected. Instead I feel two strong arms wrap around me.
Slowly I get my eyes to open again and look up at Oikawa. He says something but I can't understand. I just smile and say. "I want to play volleyball."
I hear him chuckle lightly.
"Oikawa?" that is Suga-senpai. They talk and Oikawa shifts me around until I'm laying on Suga-senpais lap. I can see Oikawa walk away. Suddenly it seems like I've lost. "Oikawa-San! Next time I will play against you and Karasuno will defeat Aoba Johsei again!"
"Don't be so sure, Tobio-chan!", he says but doesn't turn around again.

Kageyama POV
"Kageyama?", Suga-senpai asks after a few moments. "Do you think you can stand up?"
"Yes." With a little help from Suga-senpai I get to my feet. We walk over to the others and suddenly their where all crowding around me. All of them asking how I was, or what happens? I couldn't make out their voices. It was all one really loud murmur. I suddenly feel like I can't breath anymore. I fell my knees give out again.
But Suga-senpai catches me and slings my arm around his shoulders. Instinctively I burry my head in his shoulder. I'm just so tired.
"Guys!", Suga-senpai says rather loud to get their attention. "Let's get going."
Slowly they turn around and walk away. I can feel their worry.
"You okay to walk alone?", Suga-senpai asks me.
I want to nod but my knees are shaking way to much. They feel like jello. So I just shake my head.
"It is alright, Kageyama."
Together we slowly make our way to the lockers. I sit down on one of the benches and Hinata drops my sports bag next to me.
My eyes slide shut and I lean against the cold stone wall behind me.
After some moments of sweet relieve I start shivering. The sweat of the first and second set has cooled and I should take a shower. But I didn't think I have the strength to stand so long or wash myself properly. And never ever I would ask for help with showering.
But at least I should change my clothes. I could take a bath at home. So I force my eyes open and to focus. I bend down to my sports bag to grab my training pants when everything went black. I feel myself tip forward without the energy to hold my body upright.