Gateway Drug (Stiles)

Y/N POV

      His laugh was addicting, almost like a gateway drug. Once you heard it, you needed to hear it again, and it made you wonder what else could get you begging for more. Once you saw his smile, you were hooked. Stiles Stilinski was my marijuana.

     And that's how I found myself at our normal lunch table, doodling in my notebook to the sound of his laugh that radiates through the lunchroom.

     "Y/N!"

    I looked up, to see my best friend smiling at me, and I felt as if the floor was about it give out. "Yeah?"

     "I asked what you were doodling, but your mind was somewhere else."

     My mind was on you. "Yeah I got distracted."

      "It amazes me that I found someone with a shorter attention span than me." He laughed, and my breathing hitched. I let out a shaky laugh, and closed my notebook.

       I slung my backpack over my shoulder. "I should get going anyways."

     "We have free period next hour."

     I chuckled nervously. "I need to get some stuff done."

      I walked out of the cafeteria, mentally kicking myself for being so awkward. Great now he can tell.

     "Y/N?"

    I turned around, and saw Stiles jogging after me in the empty hallway. "Yeah?"

      His whiskey eyes met mine. "What's up with you?"

"Me? Nothing. Nothing wrong. Just same old Y/N!"

  He laughed. "I can tell when something is wrong with my best friend. Now tell me what's up."

      "Nothing!"

    "Y/N." He walked closer to me as I backed into a locker. "Tell me."

     I can't take it anymore. I pressed my lips to his, cupping my face as he gasped, freezing in shock. I was about to pull away, when a pair of arms wrapped around my hips and his lips moved against mine. He hummed happily, and smiled into the kiss.

     We pulled away, and he smiled. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that."

     "I beat you to it." I joked. "I've always been braver."

      He scoffed. "That's a lie."

     I pulled him closer by his collar. "Shut up and kiss me."

Teen Wolf One Shots and ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara