Pillow (Stiles)

Y/N POV

I groaned, tossing and turning before finally looking at my alarm clock. 3 am. Too early to stay awake, yet too late to take a sleeping pill. So there I laid, staring at my ceiling.

*ding*

I scrambled to find my phone, wincing at the light as I opened my screen.

From: My Boy 💕
Are you still awake gorgeous?

I smiled.

To: My Boy 💕
Sadly. Why are you?

I looked at the forming text bubble, and wondered what I did to deserve such an amazing boyfriend.

From: My Boy 💕
Can't sleep without my baby girl in my arms. Look outside.

I groaned, and left the warm cocoon to look out my window. I was greeted with the sight of Stiles' light blue Jeep parked down the street, and my beautiful boyfriend standing in my driveway. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

      To: My Boy 💕
          Climb in. Quietly.

     A minute later, I was met with my boyfriend's whiskey eyes and his tired smile. "Hey there beautiful."

     I planted a lingering kiss on his lips, and pulled away as I shivered. "Get inside it's cold."

      He climbed in, and shut my window behind him. "I'm so glad you were awake or else that would've been very awkward."

     I giggled. "What if I was asleep? A girl needs her beauty rest."

     He scoffed. "You don't need beauty rest you're gorgeous enough."

      I hummed, and kissed his plump pink lips one more time. I pressed my head against his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me. "I'm cold."

     "Let's go to sleep." He slid his jacket down his arms and wrapped it around me. "I'll make you warm."

     We climbed into bed, and I placed my head on his chest. "You're like my own personal pillow."

      He chuckled. "Goodnight my love."

      "Goodnight Stiles."