Late Nights (Stiles Imagine)

Stiles and I had a problem. Something that we just happened to have in common, not sleeping. For no reason at all, Stiles and I could not sleep well. We were always waking up every five minutes. So we devised a plan, a late night. We would stay up until 4 am, and then go to sleep and hope that we slept through what was left of the night.

    Our plan was in action, and it was currently 3:30 am. The sleep deprivation had finally kicked in. So much so, that Stiles was now playing the air guitar in his kitchen as I sat on the counter dying of laughter.

     Stiles stood up and walked in between my legs. "We're almost there babe."

     I nodded. "And then we will sleep like champs."

      I placed a lingering kiss on his lips, and he hummed into it, making our lips vibrate. "We need to do this more often. It's fun."

     "What better way to spend a night than watching your idiot boyfriend play air guitar?" I joked as he rolled his eyes.

      He reached for my phone, and opened up Spotify. "I have a treat for you."

      "Love Is An Open Door" blared over our speaker, and I gasped in delight.

     Next thing I knew, I was jumping into Stiles's arms as he spun me around his living room. I laughed into the crook of his neck, and he placed a light kiss on my head.

     I yawned, and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You tired Y/N?"

     I nodded, burying my head into his chest. He chuckled, and went to turn off the music, me still attached to him. "Let's get you to bed baby girl."

      He carried me up the stairs, and carefully laid me in his bed before crawling in behind me. "Goodnight babe."

    "Goodnight Stiles."

     We slept soundly through the night.

    A/N: this sucks but it's literally 2 in the morning where I am and I had this cute idea and I wrote it in like five minutes so I apologize for the quality but enjoy the idea :)