Chapter 50: The vanishing dragon rises! Awaken the new juggernaut drive!

Chapter 50: The Vanishing dragon rises! Awaken the new juggernaut drive!

Hey guys, thank you for joining me all the way until the end of "High school DxD Reborn! Another dragon awakens." We are nearly finished with this story I'm afraid. We have only a few chapters left to go, until the climax of my second High school DxD project. After it's done, I will be creating a third and final part to the series. The third story will be 10 years into the future, and will mainly centre on Issei's children. Without further ado, prepare to see Vali face his Grandfather in a battle to the death!

Albion and Vali talking together in this chapter, will be like this. [Understood].

"How is he doing?" a tremendously powerful voice inquired, his vast head hovering over the sleeping devil.

"As expected of this particular Sekiryutei, he seems to be responding well with both of our DNA." A slightly quieter but in no way less powerful voice responded, as she checked Issei's vitality.

Ophis and Great red observed Issei Hyoudou-Gremory after the completion of his body reconstruction.

"This boy continues to amaze me. I have been in this plain of existence for what seems like an eternity. However, this Sekiryutei. I can't predict what he is going to do next. The fact that he was able to come so far with an incomplete Diablos form without our DNA to complete it, it's unheard of." Great red said truly intrigued and surprised with Issei's potential as a unique Sekiryutei.

"He certainly is a marvel, compared to the others. All just a bunch of power hungry fools who let themselves be controlled by the dragon residing within the sacred gear. Whereas this one is different. Instead of just using the boosted gear as a tool to achieve power, he bonded with the dragon and managed to restore Ddraig's original strength. He is the first Sekiryutei who refused to settle for the destructive power of the juggernaut drive." Ophis declared, showing a completely different personality as opposed to her usual cold heartedness.

"What do you think? Will the power we have given this devil change him?" Great inquired causing Ophis to grin.

"Not a chance. Enemy or foe, it's truly impossible to change the will of this devil." Ophis said.

A thudding heartbeat resounded inside Issei's chest, oxygen began to circulate through his body, and his blood became warm.

The Sekiryutei's opened.

A powerful fire burning within them.

Outside of the dimensional gap where the Sekiryutei has finally been reborn, Rizevim and Vali prepare to engage in a battle to the death.

"You disappoint me Vali! Do you really think you have the power to stop me?" Rizevim asked brimming with confidence.

"You seem to be forgetting something old man. There are two heavenly dragons, and the Sekiryutei isn't the only one who has been improving!" Vali said his sacred gear glowing in resonation to his will.

"Has Vali really found a way to surpass his juggernaut drive?" Kiba asked finally able to stand once again.

"I'm not sure, but I guess we'll find out now." Akeno said as she continued to heal Gasper and Rias' wounds with Asia's assistance.

"You're bluffing Vali! You were never good at fooling your grandfather!" Rizevim proudly declared not fazing the vanishing dragon at all.

"Hyoudou Issei may have convinced the past possessors of his sacred gear, but I'm not like him. I will show you the other form of juggernaut drive! Where I have completely sealed off the thoughts of the past possessors!" Vali proclaimed resonating highly with his sacred gear.