Chapter 15: Despair on the horizon! A new evil is here!

Hey guys! I'm going to take this opportunity to answer to some reviews that I have not got around to doing so just yet. But before that, I want to make something clear before it creates any misunderstandings.... I intend to use information from the light novels to assist me in telling my story... However, I will not follow the light novel's plot to the point. I will alter some facts to make the story more exciting and less predictable. But if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask .

Okay first of all let's start with....

Dragonfan6

Well the fight felt short. But it was still kickass. Also tanks for making this a harem. Its just that I personally feel that everyone in the group needs some love given what they've been through. Also glad to here you're doing alright. Till next time

Dragonfan6 You're very welcome . I'm glad you enjoyed the fight scene even though it was so short. The reason I decided to make this a short encounter, is because I plan to use this fight as a stepping stone to something greater. A true battle between the heavenly dragons now Vali knows just how powerful Issei is. And I agree, all of the girls in Issei's peerage deserve to be happy and his status shows great promise in a harem. And finally thank you for wishing me well .

Guest

Issei is basically god now. His peerage doesn't stand a chance. Also does Issei have 2 queens? Akeno and Rias now?

Well that is certainly one way of putting it xD. But what if I told you, that Issei will get even stronger? Issei is far from settling his power increase. Yes Issei does have 2 queens now, Akeno was already his queen when he became the new king of the peerage. And Rias became his second queen in order to stay alive after her near death experience, Rias has been infused with a mutant queen piece to accommodate her magic power and her body.

spikehunter1

Keep up the great work, my vote is on harem but the final decision is up to you.

Well don't worry, Issei will have a harem in this story, with Rias being the main girl of course. I plan to make a chapter for every girl to have a personal day with Issei. I'm not sure just yet if all dates will lead to a lemon scene, but I will see to it that they will have a chance to be with him alone.

Tenzalucard123

I just hope Issei and Rias' baby is not affected please

You have no need to worry, Issei and Rias' baby is perfectly fine and healthy. And on that note, I have also decided on the child's name .

Tohka123

Loved the Chapter the date was a fantastic idea, A Harem would be good since they all just declared all there feeling for him with of course Rias being the main girl. We all know a dragons lust always thirst for hunger and is never truly satisfied lol :P. So lemon Scenes like that is encouraged for future stories.

As always keep up the hard work!

Haha . Thanks! I worked really hard on that idea :P. I wanted to introduce the possibility of a harem plan and see how it went. I love this anime so I too want to keep things the same as the original show, such as everyone's feelings for Issei. I plan to add potential harem candidates also later in the story but they may come after the baby is born. I plan to have individual chapters for each girl, but I am not sure yet whether these will all have lemon scenes. I will put it to a vote and see what you guys think . Also, I have to ask, is your username the main female protagonist from Date alive? Is it that Tohka? Because that would be hilarious and even more understandable why you support the harem plan xD.