Chapter 1 Issei the crimson dragon king

High school DxD Reborn!

Another dragon awakens!

Hey guys this is the long awaited and highly demanded sequel to my High school DxD story "The path of the Sekiryutei". I have plenty of ideas to place into the plot of the sequel and I plan on kicking off the story with an exciting introduction. Rias Gremory has started attending college and she has now become Issei's queen literally.

Issei is the new king of the Gremories peerage and has restored peace temporarily to the human world and the underworld. But peaceful times unfortunately tend to be a short lasting period for Issei Hyoudou. And when the time comes, Issei will have to lead his friends into battle and with all of his strength, protect them and those he cares for.

Now as we journey back into my story, we shall start at Rias' college and the ruin princess, currently has a gentleman caller hot on her tail.

Chapter 1 Issei the Crimson Dragon king

Sebastian P.O.V.

My name is Sebastian Goodridge and I can confidently say, that I am perhaps the most successful and by far the best looking man on my college campus.

Day after day girls would throw themselves towards me and faint at a mere glimpse of my person. Since the day I was born, I have felt this overwhelming superiority of myself and obtaining what I wished for, proved to be in no way difficult.

Well that is until she arrived on this campus. Rias Gremory. A true treasure that I cannot prevent myself wielding a strong desire to make her mine.

The corridors shine in her powerful and beautiful glow. The minute she turns a corner, this dead environment suddenly bursts to life and all eyes immediately dart towards her. They admire her, love her and wish to be close to her.

Yes she is most definitely special. A rare jewel that I must conquer and make my own to add it to my collection.

Alas, despite me gifting her with my presence and conversing with her, which to this day every girl I have encountered yearned for such a thing and considered it to be a gift from god himself. Rias has never looked my way with such thoughts.

My head hurts from having to think so much. Why must she be so immune to my powerful self? But, despite my constant puzzlement, I know the answer to this problem.

The gastric acid inside begins to boil up in the pit of my stomach every time I think about that plebeian!

Issei Hyoudou...

My fists clench so tightly every time his mere name being shouted out diverts the attention of the females of this site which only minutes ago, worshipped me and the ground I walked upon.

It's always Issei this! And Issei that!

I suddenly become invisible as soon as that lower class peasant arrives.

He is nothing more than a piece of chewing gum or scratch that, a dog's excrement that refuses to let go of my shoe and continues to repel those who adored me by his foul odour.

Well I've got news for you Rias' so called fiancée, I'm not going to let you keep me away from, something that truly only I deserve to display for the world to see. Rias Gremory will be mine!

Normal P.O.V.

It was once again another peaceful day on the grounds of Kuoh academy.

With one of the most powerful Old Satan faction leaders taken down by the Sekiryutei, the remaining members of the OSF were forced to retreat and regroup. Granting the Gremories a brief but long overdue times of peace. The hours of school had finally come to an end and Issei along with his fellow peerage, Kiba the knight, Xenovia the knight, Asia the bishop, Gasper the bishop and Koneko the rook, they have retreated to the Occult Research clubhouse. Also known as their base of operations for their secret life as devils.