Chapter 46: Gremory girls come together! Let's bond through cleaning!

Hi there guys ! It's been a while, but I am going to publicly respond to a few reviews . I read my reviews the day after I upload the latest chapter, but I have always check my email for more. So rest assured, all of your comments and reviews have been read .

LaserBr0

Really nice. I didn't really understand the proposals but I had to read it again haha. Good job with that. I wasn't expecting it to be like that and you updating. Thank you for updating. This to me is in my top 5 stories so please continue. Thanks and can't wait for more.

Thank you so much for the comment . I'm sorry if the proposal chapter was a bit confusing for you, but I decided, it would be best for Issei to propose to everyone instead of stalling the story by giving each girl a separate proposal chapter. Plus, I believe this would have had the opposite effect on the girls and they would have become insecure about Issei's feelings for them. Also, I believe doing a grand wedding, will prevent this from becoming repetitive and redundant. The fact that this is in your top 5 stories.... Really means a lot to me! I am so grateful :D.

Marquis. Shax

Not sure if it was intentional or not (most likely it was lol) but there's a bit of an All Might reference from My Hero Academia in this chapter :). Also you have a sequel for the sequel already thought up? Lol

Yes correct xD That was an intentional reference :P. And yes I have indeed thought of another sequel to this story, but this will most likely be the last book of this series. It will star Ryujin and Risa after a 10 year or 5 year time skip.

I want to take this opportunity, to once again, thank each and every last one of my readers who have stuck with me for so long. Despite delays, and problematic circumstances. This story would most definitely not have been this long, if not for your support and encouragement . I appreciate each and every one of you! And I hope you continue to assist and help me until the end.

Without further ado, let's get this next chapter underway.

"What? What do you mean you have to work today? It's the weekend...." Rias said with a pout imprinted on her face.

"I'm really sorry honey, but I have some important paperwork to finish up today. But I promise to be back as soon as I can." Issei said, pulling his wife into a hug.

"But why are you wearing your biker outfit Issei?" Rias asked noticing Issei wasn't wearing his usual work attire.

"My car is filthy, so I was going to take the bike to work, and just change when I get there." Issei replied planting a kiss on her forehead.

"But surely you could just use magic to clean it, if you don't have time to clean it manually?" Rias suggested as she walked her husband out the door.

"I know Rias, but I feel that there are some things, that are best done without magic." Issei said getting his Sekiryutei cycle out of the garage.

"I see...." Rias said suddenly an idea popping into her head.

"Don't worry my beautiful wife, I will be back as soon as I can, and we will all have a movie night. Popcorn, refreshments, you name it." Issei said referring to the home cinema room they had on the third floor.

"Okay Issei. Well drive safe." Rias replied, forcing her lips upon her husbands, placing his motor bike helmet over his face afterwards.

With a strong twist upon the throttle, Issei's bike roared to life, its emerald head lights flashing.