Chapter 16: Spending his last days with his loved ones. Issei's solid resolve

Hey guys . Before we start, I'm going to answer some reviews .

Guest

So now Issei officially has his harem. Good for them. Also, yes, I vote for them all to have sex scenes. One thing though. You might want to consider some kind of birth control if Issei has sex with Koneko. I remember in the LN volume 11 when Koneko went into her mating season, they told Issei not sleep with her, because if she gets pregnant, she will most likely die in child birth due to her body not being developed enough yet.

I also one question. Are Irina, Rossweis, Raval, and Kuroka going to be in the harem?

Okay, yes! I have taken careful consideration in how I am going to avoid this conundrum with Koneko. As I am too aware of the light novel volume 11 information. So I will be using methods to counterattack this danger. Also, I will be including Irina later in the harem. For the rest of them, I may include others, I'm just not sure yet. If I do include others, it will be after the baby is born.

darth56 man can you write you are doing a great job with this story i am so glad that you kept on writing this story the 2 half is just getting going and you are putting in the good twists love your work again thank you for your writing this story for us to read

It's not a problem at all :D. In fact, it is my pleasure, to continue writing for you guys. I'm glad you are enjoying the story . And continue to stick with me and all of us until the end. .

(Flashback)

After Issei defeated the vanishing dragon and encountered the infinity dragon, Issei was hit with a bomb shell which made time stop temporarily. When the Sekiryutei heard the name Loki come up in conversation, Issei knew that his family and loved ones were truly in danger this time.

The fact that the god of wrath Loki told Sirzechs ahead of time which day he would be arriving and what his plans were, felt as if to Issei, that Loki was actually mocking him. As if he wasn't afraid of him. The message didn't really feel like a declaration of war to the king of the Gremories, more like an invitation to a party that Loki was personally hosting.

This thought greatly frustrated the brown haired teen, but along with frustration, this announcement brought about another feeling within the red dragon emperor...

The feeling of immense pressure!

This time, Issei had come face to face with an enemy, which possessed enough power to effortlessly wipe this planet, off the face of the universe.

Issei's friends and loved one's were greatly in danger! One false move, and Issei would lose everything and everyone he holds dear to him.

The do or die pressure placed upon Issei transformed dramatically into determination, the resolve and intense will, to protect everyone and see to it, that Loki remembered and feared the name of the Sekiryutei!

Before returning home after saving the mystery girl from danger, Issei made a quick detour before arriving back at his home address where everyone awaited for him.

Issei paid a visit to the demon lord Sirzechs Lucifer, also known as to his greatest joy, Issei's brother in law.

A glass rolled and shattered into little jagged pieces off of Sirzechs desk after Issei and he finished discussing their plan of action, Issei dropping an impacting plan onto Sirzechs.