Chapter 6: The true Sekiryutei!

"It looks just like the real deal!" One of the intimidated demons said in a nervous tone as he gazed upon Rias' transformed appearance.

"He's right! I only signed up for this job because we were going to kill the red dragon emperor whilst he was vulnerable! I didn't sign up to take on the Sekiryutei head to head!" Another soldier said making their commander irritated by their cowardice.

"You really planned to kill my Issei?" Rias said in a quiet tone only her ears and those right next to her being able hear what she just said.

"Don't run away like cowards! This is obviously a trick to intimidate you! There can't possibly be two Sekiryutei's. Push that girl aside and bring me Hyoudou Issei's head!" The commander yelled enraging the ruin princess even further.

Convinced by their leader's persuasive speech, the assassination unit regained their resolve and fearlessly charged towards the Ryouzan lake doors.

Rias stood her ground and performed her usual feat, the destruction Gremory magic circles.

However, just as one of the foolish assassins was inches away from closing in on Rias and the door behind her, Issei's queen suddenly punched through each of her manifested magic circles.

Rias' fists successfully penetrated through her cast spells and split them into smaller magic circles which began to circulate up her arms.

"Your head is mine Shiterutei!" Were the reckless devils last words before Rias displayed her new ability and erased every trace of the once lively mercenary.

Instead of erasing her opponents in the way she normally does with a long distance magical blast, Rias with her newly obtained power and armoured body, managed to break the seal of her magic circle and infuse its insane magic power into a boosted punch. This resulted in Rias' powers of destruction, evolving to a whole new level.

His comrades looked on in despair after Rias threw a destruction punch at the arrogant killer and consumed his body, bones and soul in a flash of crimson and black light.

"You say that you came to kill Issei because you thought this would be a walk in the park? Well you left out one important obstacle in your mission. That's right, I may not be the Sekiryutei and he may not be able to fight you himself as of right now. However, you failed to recognise that he has a loyal queen by his side to protect him! I Rias Gremory soon to be Rias Hyoudou Gremory, will not let any of you pass!" Rias said as she prepared to obliterate any who dared take another step towards her precious Issei.

"Laughable! Forget that fool! He was a new recruit! My elite team, go get her!"

The mercenaries dashed towards the crimson queen in their sights with a grin pasted on their faces.

All of a sudden, a crucial blow was dealt to the opposing side's morale once again. The leading vice commander found himself and the rest of his remaining troops coming to a sudden halt when the believed to be weaker ruin princess, leaped forward and drove her armoured shaped dragon talons into the gut of one unlucky fellow who happened to be a little bit faster than those behind him.

As fast as a speeding rocket, the unfortunate assailant shot past the battalion behind him and crashed through several walls, his body finally able to stop when it crashed into the ferocious Tannin who was still waiting idly by for Issei's recovery.

If the wounded devil was currently conscious, he would have surely fell unconscious at this moment as the blazing meteor dragon viciously stared at the intruders.