Chapter 34: Issei's different? Time to collect the toll!

"Look Rias-san, Akeno-san! Issei-san is up! He's okay!" Asia declared in a tone of excitement and enthusiasm.

Rias and Akeno didn't reply to Asia, nor did they join in with her happiness of Issei's recovery. Issei wasn't speaking, nor was he showing any sign of life. He was just standing there, staring directly at his opponent, stopping his punch with one hand.

"Oh! It seems that this fight isn't over yet! Looks like the children's beloved hero has risen once again!" Takeshi said as the two in the ring fought within a struggle of power.

"This is more like it Issei. Now I'm going to get a bit serious myself." Sairaorg said brimming with confidence.

But something was wrong...

"Huh? What's going on? I can't move a muscle." Sairaorg thought to himself feeling an intense pressure coming from the man who had a tight grip on his fist.

"Don't you think Issei-kun is acting strange?" Kiba said noticing the differences in Issei's behaviour.

"It's not that Sairaorg is trying to overpower Issei. Issei won't let go of him..." Xenovia added in noticing Sairaorg's struggle from her angle.

"Ahhh!" Sairaorg cries out the second Issei tightened his grip even further.

Bloody began to escape from Sairaorg's open wound and trickled down the lion kings palm.

The warm essence of the lion king however, turned into an advantage. He used his blood covered fist to slip away from Issei's frightening grip and managed to get some distance from the revived Sekiryutei.

"I can see the rumours about your strength were not make believe after all Issei. Now things can get really excit...." Was all Sairaorg managed to utter.

Punches so fast, that not a spectator nor, could Sairaorg himself see it coming. In one swift movement, Sairaorg went from hunched over from Issei's painful gut shot, to looking up at the sky from Issei's insane uppercut to his jaw. The lion king found himself being pushed away by Issei's final punch from his right boosted gear wielding fist, a skull shattering scaled punch straight into his opponents face. All of this built up damage occurred within mere seconds, leaving all who witnessed the aftermath lost for words.

Sairaorg's torso was now unclothed, his right eye dripping with blood and his jaw fractured.

"Looks like it's time for you to face the second half of my curse boy. Now then, let's see how you will manage this battle. Will you be swallowed like the Sekiryutei's before you?" Tiamat said with a malicious grin, admiring her handy work that she planted within Issei's body.

"Cut the feed! Cut the feed! We can't let the children see the Sekiryutei this way!" The broadcaster ordered trying to keep the hero of the Sekiryutei pure for the futures of the underworld.

"It's no good boss! Somebody is hacking us! And to make matters worse, they are live streaming it to every TV set in hell!" The broadcasting team member said as Issei's pupil missing eyes appeared on the camera screen.

"Damn it! Keep working on it!" He continued as he was only able to watch the screen himself, praying for a miracle.

"It won't work.. This will either be the Sekiryutei's greatest triumph over his own power. Or it will be the final curtain call on his journey of trying to suppress the dragon of domination." Tiamat said as she continued to enjoy this fight.

"You didn't did you.... You didn't let the power consume you did you... Answer me Issei!" Sairaorg said to the emotionless Issei in front of him.