THE PROPHECY

The morning arrives quick and as expected the villages follow my orders . I send a note for mel , sal and Liz to come and help and as expected they were here early .

The look around and and look at me puzzled . " so why did you call us over ?" Sam ask. With a big smile I say " I bought this town ! " Mel's and lizs mouths almost touch the ground as they look at me and sam face palms . I giggle a bit before getting serious . " listen closely I'm going to give you the instructions were going to build his town from ground up.
Sam you're in charge of farming Liz you're in charge of food and Mel your I charge of finding all the supplies . Me and Luna will give instructions to the villagers and begin . " I say with a smile . Like that we all get to work . I tell the villagers to help who they can and they all look excited about how this is going to come out . I head to one side of the town and begin my work . Using wind magic I blow all the houses down with a fierce small tornado and place them on the side . I do that to each house while Luna breaks the materials in small pieces to throw away or use later . The river near the village was polluted and disgusting so I froze the water and evaporated it using Scorpio form when no one was looking . We built a large building to hold the people while we built the homes and the city so they won't sleep outside . In two days all the houses and everything was wiped out . Luna was using the villagers to plant improved seeds that would grow fast . With that we started building . Using magic and everything went by quickly . I built the city inspired by my old world so it was different from anything I'd seen . I took the liberty of building school and taking ideas of business from the villagers so they could work on it . The villagers all looked happy while we were building it so I was truly happy . I hope my future kingdom would be this cheerful and grateful all the time.

The homes and building were all nicely organized and looked like present day houses each with cute gardens and porches up front .
I'd realized I loved doing this . Building a village from nothing was really amazing because you could start over . This village was different from present day ones so it was sure to get attention and many people would move here so I built many houses expanding the once small village . However the people moving here would have to pay a-sum of money to buy a home here and sign a contract . The contract said they were now part of my village so they would obey my laws .

I built a market on top of the river so that it would look nice and I added a filtering system cleaning the water for them

I built a market on top of the river so that it would look nice and I added a filtering system cleaning the water for them . It was a lot of money spent but this town was sure to be a big hit in the continents in the future . I made a port to expand their marketing since the food they grow would be different front others . I made sure the taxes were as low as possible so that they would not suffer but I would still get profit .

I reserved a percentage of the city for those who I would offer a horn to in the future . For example orphans and people I knew were good people and need a home . I build a large hospital along with a herb garden next to it surrounded by glass . I could tell how excited the people where to get their new homes .